Region 3A

Crowder10

why would the jackets be making excuses as to why they couldnt hit??? so far this year theyve posted 32 runs in 3 games... haha, definitely not what i would call a lack of offense... theyve dimed 2 out of 3 opponents to start the season, i would be more than satisfied with that output!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would the jackets be making excuses as to why they couldnt hit??? so far this year theyve posted 32 runs in 3 games... haha, definitely not what i would call a lack of offense... theyve dimed 2 out of 3 opponents to start the season, i would be more than satisfied with that output!

Agreed...I don't know why they would...when inning 6 came, they did hit the ball well. Some just felt it necessary to make it very known that our pitcher doesn't hit 85 on the gun and they had trouble with him innings 2-5. He had some location issues at times, but he is still a good pitcher and got out of some innings...one was a bases loaded with no outs inning and he shut the next three batters down and got out of it with no runs scored. The 6-7 innings were a different pitcher also, who again doesn't hit 85 on the gun and so it had to be well noted to everyone. He has a very nasty curve that they had trouble with at first, but they adjusted well in the last inning and put up a few more runs. All in all, it was a fun game to watch as it was close most the game.

the valley continued to put up runs in bunches tonight in florida when they beat the Baker High Gators 15-4... they should face their first true test of the season tuesday night against Jay high school in florida. when they get back they will start the Yellow Jacket Classic, in what could be a single A state preview...

LV is the strongest in 1a in this area. They should not have any trouble running all over copper basin, silverdale, grace, temple, or anyone. They thing to watch out for is who is gonnna be the number 2 team in this region. LV has first place, but who ya got in 2nd?

The strongest 9 out on the field, Grace should be an easy number 2. Copper is VERY young this year, and unless Temple and DB got a bunch of new guys and secret weapons no one knows about, I don't see them competing. Plus, Grace hung in there with LV most the game last Tuesday. Baseball can have strange things happen, but looking at the rosters, I don't see anyone being better than Grace after LV.

The valley boys will get there first big test when they play thursday. ( I think thats when they play rockwood). Cause Rockwood is a very good ball club. I hope both teams play there best game, so it will be a good 1 to watch.

This Is True, but Like March Madness its better to lose early than late. Good luck to All teams trying to get back to the Boro!!!!

The strongest 9 out on the field, Grace should be an easy number 2. Copper is VERY young this year, and unless Temple and DB got a bunch of new guys and secret weapons no one knows about, I don't see them competing. Plus, Grace hung in there with LV most the game last Tuesday. Baseball can have strange things happen, but looking at the rosters, I don't see anyone being better than Grace after LV.

Temple supposedly has a new pitcher that throws the ball very hard. Besides him and the new coach, it will probably be the same old story for the diamond Crusaders.

Temple supposedly has a new pitcher that throws the ball very hard. Besides him and the new coach, it will probably be the same old story for the diamond Crusaders.

Yeah, they just have some building to do...they have a good coach in Caleb. Don't know much about this new guy you are talking about. But like you said, will probably be the same thing as they need more. But if they play hard like the basketball team did, they will sneak out some wins.

Grace need to hang up this "we hung with the valley" stuff... sure you were tied through 5, but thats it! thats why the game is 7 innings long...

LOL, easy there. I wasn't saying it to offend ya. I was saying it out of respect that we hung with a GREAT team for 5 innings. I've already mentioned what happened the other 2 innings and how the GREAT team capitalized and does what a GREAT team does. Facts are facts and 5/7 of the game was tied 3-3. But we all know its how the game is finished. No need to flip out there, lol.

The valley boys will get there first big test when they play thursday. ( I think thats when they play rockwood). Cause Rockwood is a very good ball club. I hope both teams play there best game, so it will be a good 1 to watch.

true this should be a great matchup. both teams are considered single A powehouses among their peers. they are mirror of each other in the sense that they both return all but one player and both made i to the state tournement last year. both have respect for each other. Rockwood loves going to LV every and LV loves having them.(i hope lol) Rockwood usually travels well. if you want to see one game at the tourney this weekend this is the one to watch.