Refs Hand Jackson Co. tournament championship

cocoatiger

Met yesterday with region 4A officials and reserved times for our meal at Cornerstone and Timberloft, these refs are not too big but they said they like to eat.............I expect to collect some funds for this expense at tonights game, they are coming from the west and very efficient accommodations have been made for their 3 day stay /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

7a, we hosting tonight in JC, if you can take care of the food, I will handle the drinks, {hiccup} they problem is do i give them drinks before,during {Hiccup} excuse me or after the game.. That is if there is any left...Devilish, now i told ya that is for the ref's tonight, get that other jug now and put it up before you ruin our plan's... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I believe I got it under connntroll now!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did see ya but what was good I got ya on camara I have warned you people, while at the games you got to control it. After the balerina man I come loaded for pics...

HAHAHAHAHA there's me. I showed some great athleticism tho. I looked like a gymnast jumping around on that balance beam (bleacher). Although I could have went tumbling down to the court and just popped right up and kept on jumping /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

7a, we hosting tonight in JC, if you can take care of the food, I will handle the drinks, {hiccup} they problem is do i give them drinks before,during {Hiccup} excuse me or after the game.. That is if there is any left...Devilish, now i told ya that is for the ref's tonight, get that other jug now and put it up before you ruin our plan's... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I believe I got it under connntroll now!!

HAHAHAHAHA you ain't right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAHAHAHAHA there's me. I showed some great athleticism tho. I looked like a gymnast jumping around on that balance beam (bleacher). Although I could have went tumbling down to the court and just popped right up and kept on jumping /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You know, I think that is the biggest smile i have ever seen on a kid, she about stretched it from ear to ear.. so did I..proud of her..

I have recieved some application for the ref jobs that us girls are conducting interviews and I thought we told 7a that he could not apply but he had to send his pic in with his application you tell me what you think, I vote he has to stay in the stands and not on the court.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You know, I think that is the biggest smile i have ever seen on a kid, she about stretched it from ear to ear.. so did I..proud of her..

I have recieved some application for the ref jobs that us girls are conducting interviews and I thought we told 7a that he could not apply but he had to send his pic in with his application you tell me what you think, I vote he has to stay in the stands and not on the court.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

In 7a's defense, those are pretty snazzy shorts!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

In 7a's defense, those are pretty snazzy shorts!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I didn't say he didn't have style!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I don't think clarkrange fans are rude. they just love their team like JC loves theirs. Refs stunk. I knew it was going to be a long night by the way the refs were calling the rbs/pc game.

I do hope that kelli"three point" Reed is o.k. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> (my favorite clarkrange player btw)

Lets give credit where it is due. Both teams played their hearts out. Both deserved to win. Both have awesome coaches. Lets not take away from the way all the young ladies played.

I'm not going into how number so and so did. Good luck to you guys in the region.o.k.

NOT RUDE! I watched as the awards were being given. Jackson County fans clapped their hands for every team that was announced. When Jackson County's girls were announced as the champions there were only 4 or 5 people who clapped. I would call that rude!

NOT RUDE! I watched as the awards were being given. Jackson County fans clapped their hands for every team that was announced. When Jackson County's girls were announced as the champions there were only 4 or 5 people who clapped. I would call that rude!

Yes, I agree, but JC will be the bigger person's and let it go!!! Thanks to the four or five that clapped, and your support is welcomed! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Affirmative 007 oops i mean Melton07, will tell Devilish and Wildstang to stand down and come out of their sniper lofts. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Someones gonna have to help me down cause I'm scared of heights. It isn't going up thats the problem. Its going down /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Wait I can't leave yet, Stang did ya take my backr??

Sad to see that folks are still licking their tails about the district loss. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Kick licking them cause you might loose to westmoreland. All I see is District coach award went to coach Brown instead of the voted for lamar Rogers. All district mvp Laken not the voted in mvp Phillips. Isn't this the bottom line and the real hoopla about really??Look numerous folks need to get a grip or gripe.

Cause JC fans are moving on to stare down PC in another district battle. This time it counts ladies. So Lets care of business with PC. Good luck to both teams and may everyone be injury free. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW!!!!!! Im glad im not the only one who seen the walk. Refs were pathetic, possibly the worst I have seen all year and thats pretty bad. Also, Im pretty sure one ref was from J County. That was Clarkrange's game all the way and never should have came down to a 3. Thats 2 wins Clarkrange should have over J County. Not to worry though. They'll get it when it counts /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

[you want some cheese with that whine?

Ok, I can see where this is going.......anyone who attends basketball games on a regular basis is going to have to purchase the following item:

and repeat the following:

When the referee keeps

Making really bad calls.

When you want to shout

And hit the wall.

Don't throw your drink

Or toss pretzels about.

Here??™s a little "dangit" doll

You cannot do without.

Just grasp it firmly by the legs

And find a place to slam it.

As you knock the stuffing out

Yell, 'Dangit, Dangit, Dangit!'

I also could not help but try to find images of some "hunky" male refs, so I put in my search line "georgeous male refs" nothing came up...then I tried "cute male refs" nothing came up, finally I put "male refs suffering from middle age spread, bald and legally blind" ....I am still counting the images......all in fun you guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok, I can see where this is going.......anyone who attends basketball games on a regular basis is going to have to purchase the following item:

and repeat the following:

When the referee keeps

Making really bad calls.

When you want to shout

And hit the wall.

Don't throw your drink

Or toss pretzels about.

Here??™s a little "dangit" doll

You cannot do without.

Just grasp it firmly by the legs

And find a place to slam it.

As you knock the stuffing out

Yell, 'Dangit, Dangit, Dangit!'

I also could not help but try to find images of some "hunky" male refs, so I put in my search line "georgeous male refs" nothing came up...then I tried "cute male refs" nothing came up, finally I put "male refs suffering from middle age spread, bald and legally blind" ....I am still counting the images......all in fun you guys /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Glad to see someone else has a sense of humor, I got to get me one those dolls. I also have searched and searched for the refs and i am not having any luck either..What's up with that!