Region 7 AA Tournament

beavo5

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great game. lets keep what happened after DCs game on the downlow.

congrats to Dyersburg on a great season.

and keep rollin choctaws.

Great game Choctaws! if you wanna keep it on the downlow might not need to bring it up! and Congrats to Dyersburg (MAD PROPS, wish there could have been round 4) on a great season! and yes keep it up choctaws!!

SEMIFINALS

Dyer Co.-107

Covington-83

Haywood-56

Dyersburg-44

FINALS Thursday @ 7:00

Dyer Co. vs. Haywood

Who wins the championship and the hosting of a sub-state game?

Congrats Dyer Co., Covington deserved that beatdown after illegally practicing (I'm pretty sure it's illegal) on Haywood Co.'s floor before the Milan-OC game Monday Night.

Also, what happened after the game? Was there a fight or something?

Congrats Dyer Co., Covington deserved that beatdown after illegally practicing (I'm pretty sure it's illegal) on Haywood Co.'s floor before the Milan-OC game Monday Night.

Go see the DC/Cov. thread. Do want to say Congrats to D'burg on a fine season!! I think Haywood will be more prepared for their matchup with us on thursday. Alot of careless mistakes...traveling calls and such went on in the D'burg/Haywood game from both teams. Will be interesting to see a Taylor/Blake matchup. Both great players with about the same height and build.

"]Watching channel 7 news looks like Covington coach was upset, he felt that DC was running up the score after his team was down pretty bad and initially he would not shake hands but after discussion he did shake the DC coach and players hand. I hope that is not the case with DC but losing hurts so perhaps Covington was really thinking that after the near upset the first time that they might have a chance I guess reality kicked in and the Chargers saw things for the way they actually were.

I was told there was also a incident involving MC, if any of you were there then you know who that is hope he is ok..... I warned you all yesterday Haywood, Covington, Ripley and Fayette teams and fans take their basketball to a entirely new level.... Just be careful Choctaws on Thursday and rather in victory or defeat ....... do not provoke their fans...... they are another breed then us.....not trying to scarce just want everyone to be safe......[/color]

"]Watching channel 7 news looks like Covington coach was upset, he felt that DC was running up the score after his team was down pretty bad and initially he would not shake hands but after discussion he did shake the DC coach and players hand. I hope that is not the case with DC but losing hurts so perhaps Covington was really thinking that after the near upset the first time that they might have a chance I guess reality kicked in and the Chargers saw things for the way they actually were.

I was told there was also a incident involving MC, if any of you were there then you know who that is hope he is ok..... I warned you all yesterday Haywood, Covington, Ripley and Fayette teams and fans take their basketball to a entirely new level.... Just be careful Choctaws on Thursday and rather in victory or defeat ....... do not provoke their fans...... they are another breed then us.....not trying to scarce just want everyone to be safe......[/color]

It is a crying shame going to see a ballgame nowadays entails having to put up with stuff like what went on last night. Exact reason I DO NOT take my 6yr. old. Your concern is duly noted..in this day and time you can never be too careful. I didn't see Haywood's fans out of control. Tell ya this....we travel LARGE, VERY LARGE. Games should be about sportsmanship...I realize sometimes they aren't and people can get riled up...but for GOD'S sake there are children...little bitty ones at those games!! To all fans is this how you want to teach children to act??? I may yell at games, sure!! Yell bad call!! Never do I cuss or scream or entice violence in any way. I for one want to give other people's kids the same respect I'd want mine given. Respect is a lost deal in today's society. A game should be enjoyed BY ALL!! Little ones, the elderly, parents, students and fans. Some of the things I see going on at games does a GREAT DISSERVICE to sports and communities in general.Was I upset after EVERYTHING(note i said everything)....YES. I went outside to get air. my little cousin was scared..wanted to change out of her cheer outfit. Nobody and I mean nobody especially a child should feel fear at a highschool game.

Congrats to the Dyersburg Trojans. Great season. I do not think anybody expected them to go this far. I am very proud of the team.

Congrats to Dyer County. During the third and fourth quarter they were unbelievable. Not only are they talented they play hard. 100 + points wow. A apluad the players and I believe after what I saw last night they can win the state.

As for the Dyer County coaching staff they are terrible. They did run up the score and kept pressing when the game was well in hand. They are not good for the high school game. I know that many of you will disagree and that is fine. Ths is my OPINION so please no whining or excuses they are quickly becoming old. If you were at the game you seen it. It was a great game but a terrible finish I am so unimpressed with the level of coaching. They really showed those 16, 17 & 18 year old kids from Covington what real winners they are. NOT! When McCord the cry baby /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> leaves in March it will help the Choctaws

GO TROJANS

Congrats to the Dyersburg Trojans. Great season. I do not think anybody expected them to go this far. I am very proud of the team.

Congrats to Dyer County. During the third and fourth quarter they were unbelievable. Not only are they talented they play hard. 100 + points wow. A apluad the players and I believe after what I saw last night they can win the state.

As for the Dyer County coaching staff they are terrible. They did run up the score and kept pressing when the game was well in hand. They are not good for the high school game. I know that many of you will disagree and that is fine. Ths is my OPINION so please no whining or excuses they are quickly becoming old. If you were at the game you seen it. It was a great game but a terrible finish I am so unimpressed with the level of coaching. They really showed those 16, 17 & 18 year old kids from Covington what real winners they are. NOT! When McCord the cry baby /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> leaves in March it will help the Choctaws

GO TROJANS

One question....Do you post drunk???? One of your fans on the other thread kinda disagrees with ya!!! Hey..How do you like our shirts??? I actually like and get along w/some of the D'burg fans!! By the way McCords not leaving!!! Speaking of whiners..how's your buddy forkeddeer 9022..still in that field w/his hands over his head. Your coach not our's was the one quoted saying he made "bonehead" decisions. Who's advancing....uh..That would be DC...get used to it bud. You will hear it for years. Bless your heart you are Sooooooo clueless. I'm bored today..so if ya wanna play....GAME ON!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!haaaaaaaaaaa!!!haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

It is a crying shame going to see a ballgame nowadays entails having to put up with stuff like what went on last night. Exact reason I DO NOT take my 6yr. old. Your concern is duly noted..in this day and time you can never be too careful. I didn't see Haywood's fans out of control. Tell ya this....we travel LARGE, VERY LARGE. Games should be about sportsmanship...I realize sometimes they aren't and people can get riled up...but for GOD'S sake there are children...little bitty ones at those games!! To all fans is this how you want to teach children to act??? I may yell at games, sure!! Yell bad call!! Never do I cuss or scream or entice violence in any way. I for one want to give other people's kids the same respect I'd want mine given. Respect is a lost deal in today's society. A game should be enjoyed BY ALL!! Little ones, the elderly, parents, students and fans. Some of the things I see going on at games does a GREAT DISSERVICE to sports and communities in general.Was I upset after EVERYTHING(note i said everything)....YES. I went outside to get air. my little cousin was scared..wanted to change out of her cheer outfit. Nobody and I mean nobody especially a child should feel fear at a highschool game.

Very well said. I agree.

One question....Do you post drunk???? One of your fans on the other thread kinda disagrees with ya!!! Hey..How do you like our shirts??? I actually like and get along w/some of the D'burg fans!! By the way McCords not leaving!!! Speaking of whiners..how's your buddy forkeddeer 9022..still in that field w/his hands over his head. Your coach not our's was the one quoted saying he made "bonehead" decisions. Who's advancing....uh..That would be DC...get used to it bud. You will hear it for years. Bless your heart you are Sooooooo clueless. I'm bored today..so if ya wanna play....GAME ON!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!haaaaaaaaaaa!!!haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Don't wanna play. What goes around comes around. Unfortunantly the boys on he team will pay for weaht McCord did last night although he almost did. based on your posts I can good understanding of what the DC fan base is like...rednck wanna be winners.

I know who is advancing huh. You may know some of the people who post but your a joke. We see you at the games. You don't have a clue. Oh yeah I would get my money back for that hair cut. Some one did you wrong or you lost a bet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />