who picks the district all tournament ?

bfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not at all. It's obvious that you don't think too much of "so and so," but your smart enough to keep it to yourself. "So and so" is a good kid.

Got ya now. Thanks for clarifying??¦.lol

I don't think....... It's obvious that you don't think too much of "so and so," but your smart enough to keep it to yourself. "So and so" is a good kid. Saying that is so far off base. It is true that I wouldn't get on here talk bad about these girls. But in this situation ....why would I ??? This is my team.....I like them all....granted in my opinion some stand out more than others. I watched all the tournament games & I know they didn't go by stats alone but these girls(who made all tourney)stood out to the coaches or whomever picked them. I wasn't there when they handed out the awards.....I don't know what the crowds response was? All I know is what's on here.

Ok HS Football??¦??¦I??™m going to put you on the spot.

What did you think about it??

Got ya now. Thanks for clarifying??¦.lol

I don't think....... It's obvious that you don't think too much of "so and so," but your smart enough to keep it to yourself. "So and so" is a good kid. Saying that is so far off base. It is true that I wouldn't get on here talk bad about these girls. But in this situation ....why would I ??? This is my team.....I like them all....granted in my opinion some stand out more than others. I watched all the tournament games & I know they didn't go by stats alone but these girls(who made all tourney)stood out to the coaches or whomever picked them. I wasn't there when they handed out the awards.....I don't know what the crowds response was? All I know is what's on here.

Ok HS Football??¦??¦I??™m going to put you on the spot.

What did you think about it??

I wish one of you guys would just come clean and tell us your opinion.

in picking all tourney I always tried to focus on the play in that tournament, not how they have played or not necessarly the best scorer.I have seen all 5 starters from a outstanding team make all tournament and deserved to.I don't believe finishing 3rd or 4th should determine you having 2 players on all tourney team if they didn't outplay those other girls because most of time they beat the bottom two teams to get in semi's and get beat real bad . But I also enjoy seeing differant teams represented and I know these players are prowd as well. But I still believe the 10 selected should be the ones that had the best tourney. And 95% of times mvp should come off championship team, but not always because sometimes a player off runnerup may have carried his team with less help. Just my thoughts; It seems to be reguardless of how they play 3 off champs with mvp and 3 off runnerup and the other 4 off 3rd and 4th no matter how they play is how they do it.

lol well honestly the only one I knew should most definitely get it was Kilgore. The other was truly a toss up.....they chose Taylor & I respect that. I will say I thought A.Sells & M. Sells had a good tourney.

I am not even talking about accolades. I don't know who should have gotten this or that. I wasn't even at any of the games. I like all those kids and their peoople. Just forget about it, because if "so and so" finds out that I have even posted anything about her, she'll take me to the cleaners.

Bubblegum, keep stirring. lol.

Go Lady Cats!

I am not even talking about accolades. I don't know who should have gotten this or that. I wasn't even at any of the games. I like all those kids and their peoople. Just forget about it, because if "so and so" finds out that I have even posted anything about her, she'll take me to the cleaners.

Bubblegum, keep stirring. lol.

Go Lady Cats!

Cleaners....lol Got to respect that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />