Region 4-AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WH vs. S.C. in a` rematch from last year, however this year's result will be different. And finally we'll get to host a sectional instead of goin to Mcminn central or east ridge. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Livingston against White House Championship Livingston wins by 11

I would also like to extend the best of luck wishes to LA and Upperman in the tounament. Can someone from the other district give us some insight as to what these teams are like. Me being from Upperman i'd like to hear some about DCA and White House. oh, and i've heard a lot of hype about the Jenkins kid from station camp. just wondering how good is this kid. heard big things about him.

I would also like to extend the best of luck wishes to LA and Upperman in the tounament. Can someone from the other district give us some insight as to what these teams are like. Me being from Upperman i'd like to hear some about DCA and White House. oh, and i've heard a lot of hype about the Jenkins kid from station camp. just wondering how good is this kid. heard big things about him.

ur best 2 players can't guard him, you'll need 3 and put 1 on west and 1 on brown and hope for the best. no joke that's how u beat 'em