McNairy At Harpeth

LetMeHearYA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard that. It would kind of make sense since both McNairy Central teams are being hosted by Harpeth to play them on the same day though. I would have guessed Saturday rather than Friday, but common sense rarely plays into these kind of things. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I hope you guy get better treatment than Waverly did with Bolivar. We asked Bolivar to play both on Friday and they refused. But they had the gall to change game time for boys game to 4 so they could watch the UT/Memphis game. I'm encouraging no one from Waverly to buy anything from the concession stands either night.

Maybe that played into the Friday night start time rather than Saturday for Harpeth? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It only makes sense if you've got common opponents for the girls and boys games and one team is the host to play them the same day. That's why I'm so surprised that we're doing it!

Maybe that played into the Friday night start time rather than Saturday for Harpeth? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It only makes sense if you've got common opponents for the girls and boys games and one team is the host to play them the same day. That's why I'm so surprised that we're doing it!

yea, probably so.

No one expects Waverly to have a prayer. Bolivar has a great team and we are very young. But I hope we hand it to them just because of their attitude.

In 04-05, I'm sure they will remember when Willie Kemp, Odom, and Wayne Chism were there and they struggled to beat Waverly. I also remember Ricco Ralston 6 ft. eating Kemp's lunch and dunking over Chism 6'9" and Odom 6'9" at the same time. I have the photo.

I hope you guy get better treatment than Waverly did with Bolivar. We asked Bolivar to play both on Friday and they refused. But they had the gall to change game time for boys game to 4 so they could watch the UT/Memphis game. I'm encouraging no one from Waverly to buy anything from the concession stands either night.

you have posted on like ten forums LET IT GO!!!!!!!!! Yall fans will travel to bolivar both days so juss LET IT GO...Your fans will get hot and will need somethin to drink in that gym so dont even start with that!!!!.

Bolivar will win by a land slide... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you have posted on like ten forums LET IT GO!!!!!!!!! Yall fans will travel to bolivar both days so juss LET IT GO...Your fans will get hot and will need somethin to drink in that gym so dont even start with that!!!!.

Bolivar will win by a land slide... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry, won't let it go. In fact, the word is going around Waverly right now. I went to a local restaraunt tonight and there was talk there and everyone likes the idea of bringing in their own drinks and snacks and not buying from the concessions.

oh and by the way, the regions are in Waverly next year. Don't expect any favors!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh you might win by a landslide, but it will be only because you have a great team and we have a young great team. But Bolivar won't win the state. Mark it. not near as good as Liberty Tech of last year. And not as well coached. It's not saying he is not a good coach but not as good as Dexter.

And I believe without a doubt that Dexter would have accomodated Waverly and not try to put an extra expense. This is not very classy for this school to do.

Sorry, won't let it go. In fact, the word is going around Waverly right now. I went to a local restaraunt tonight and there was talk there and everyone likes the idea of bringing in their own drinks and snacks and not buying from the concessions.

oh and by the way, the regions are in Waverly next year. Don't expect any favors!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh you might win by a landslide, but it will be only because you have a great team and we have a young great team. But Bolivar won't win the state. Mark it. not near as good as Liberty Tech of last year. And not as well coached. It's not saying he is not a good coach but not as good as Dexter.

And I believe without a doubt that Dexter would have accomodated Waverly and not try to put an extra expense. This is not very classy for this school to do.

You got mad saying Bolivar won't win state...Waverly WILL NOT even win the region so lets not go there...Your fans will buy somethin from the concessions juss believe it buddy!!!

You got mad saying Bolivar won't win state...Waverly WILL NOT even win the region so lets not go there...Your fans will buy somethin from the concessions juss believe it buddy!!!

No, I don't think Waverly will win region. They are still too young. Talented but very, very young. Whether they win this game or not though, I will believe one thing, this team will fight hard all night long Friday night. They won't quit.

Now as far as someone buying something. Yes, someone will buy something. But the concessions will take a hit because of Bolivar's refusal to help out. Believe me, eveyone is talking about this here in Waverly.

Suffice it to say that it was kind of low class to not accommodate the Waverly teams that will be traveling to Bolivar on back to back nights to face Bolivar teams. I'm sure if the roles were reversed that Bolivar would expect Waverly to extend the same courtesy to them.

Go Waverly! Bring your own drinks and snacks and eat on the way to the game!

Dang...I live here in Bolivar and that makes me mad. I thought the schedule was set by TSSAA rule, but seeing that Harpeth could arrange it that means we could to (Bolivar). Does anyone know who at Bolivar would not go along with this?