McNairy At Harpeth

LetMeHearYA

NOOOOO you just bragged about beating them...just thought you ought to know we beat you too and no classic's aren't as important but if you've watched many games it depends on who comes out playing good and the odds of that 3 going in weren't many soooooooo get over it and wait till the game is over tonight. I want be asleep on that.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

So where did I brag about anything??? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have said this earlier but I hate it for the Seniors of McNairy for the way their season ended. This is a good group and they have been fun to watch the past few years. Good Luck to you guys after high school and for some of you the next level.

It ended on a sad but happy note these guys played a heck of a ballgame and went out knowing they did. They'll be ok they are all very good guys and will advance to bigger and better things. I plan to be there for them whatever. Love you guys! It's more than a ballgame you guys are great!

You don't have to foul the potential shooter. A hold on any player before the ball has even been inbounded will work, you just gotta make sure the refs see it.

Were they coming off a timeout?

That is exactly what I was talking about... foul away from the ball, if you have to but foul somebody and let them shoot two.