McNairy At Harpeth

LetMeHearYA

Dude. I've eaten breakfast since then, but I'm sure there was a timeout to set up the play and it looked like Tyler was the guy that was going to take the shot and Kevin screened and then released behind another screen I believe. He caught the inbound pass, stepped back behind the arc and shot. I couldn't believe how open he was.

I guess they could have fouled prior to the in bound. Didn't think of that.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. I've eaten breakfast since then, but I'm sure there was a timeout to set up the play and it looked like Tyler was the guy that was going to take the shot and Kevin screened and then released behind another screen I believe. He caught the inbound pass, stepped back behind the arc and shot. I couldn't believe how open he was.

I guess they could have fouled prior to the in bound. Didn't think of that.

Actually two guys Patrick Clark and Cody Hudson I believe sealed the lane, whenever Kevin stepped through the gap they closed it which left him wide open. They ran it perfectly. I think if the seal didnt work then Tyler was open in the corner. He was just the escape if they needed it. Also a distraction due to the fact that he is such a good shooter. Anybody know what time the game is tonight???

6:00 P.M. from Coach Wilson. Not sure how it all got so messed up, but that's when they're playing.

Thanks for bailing me out HHS#1fan. My point was there wasn't an opportunity to foul Kevin. He came clean like you said and was wide open. They could have fouled someone else.

I was betting on Tyler getting the ball just because he's knocked down so many 3's and has a quick release. He was the perfect decoy. The other thing is that I don't think Harpeth had used that in bounds play all season long. It couldn't be scouted or worked on. It was a big time play.

6:00 P.M. from Coach Wilson. Not sure how it all got so messed up, but that's when they're playing.

Thanks for bailing me out HHS#1fan. My point was there wasn't an opportunity to foul Kevin. He came clean like you said and was wide open. They could have fouled someone else.

I was betting on Tyler getting the ball just because he's knocked down so many 3's and has a quick release. He was the perfect decoy. The other thing is that I don't think Harpeth had used that in bounds play all season long. It couldn't be scouted or worked on. It was a big time play.

Yea I was betting on Kevin getting the last shot, and he did. The only reason being that Kevin was the most confident in his game. He probably asked Wilson if he could have it. Or Wilson wanted Kevin to take the shot, because he had the most faith in Kevin. Either way it was great. And I would not mind Kevin or Tyler taking the last shot in a game.

Actually two guys Patrick Clark and Cody Hudson I believe sealed the lane, whenever Kevin stepped through the gap they closed it which left him wide open. They ran it perfectly. I think if the seal didnt work then Tyler was open in the corner. He was just the escape if they needed it. Also a distraction due to the fact that he is such a good shooter. Anybody know what time the game is tonight???

They did play a good game and so did our guys so don't discount them they beat Harpeth on November 24 in the Lexington Classic 76-64 in case you've forgotten.......enjoy your game tonight. Maybe you'll leave McNairy alone then. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

They did play a good game and so did our guys so don't discount them they beat Harpeth on November 24 in the Lexington Classic 76-64 in case you've forgotten.......enjoy your game tonight. Maybe you'll leave McNairy alone then. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yea granny go back to sleep and try and wake up in a better mood. I didnt say anything about McNairy. So good try. And I dont think the Lexington Classic matters as much as regionals. Does it???

I should have said this earlier but I hate it for the Seniors of McNairy for the way their season ended. This is a good group and they have been fun to watch the past few years. Good Luck to you guys after high school and for some of you the next level.

Only one team's season in AA will end with a win.

Yea granny go back to sleep and try and wake up in a better mood. I didnt say anything about McNairy. So good try. And I dont think the Lexington Classic matters as much as regionals. Does it???

NOOOOO you just bragged about beating them...just thought you ought to know we beat you too and no classic's aren't as important but if you've watched many games it depends on who comes out playing good and the odds of that 3 going in weren't many soooooooo get over it and wait till the game is over tonight. I want be asleep on that.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

NOOOOO you just bragged about beating them...just thought you ought to know we beat you too and no classic's aren't as important but if you've watched many games it depends on who comes out playing good and the odds of that 3 going in weren't many soooooooo get over it and wait till the game is over tonight. I want be asleep on that.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Look. This has mostly been Harpeth fans talking among themselves about the final play in regulation. It's not a knock on McNairy by any stretch. They aren't even being mentioned except by you. We're talking X's and O's mostly. Don't be so sensitive.

For what it's worth, Harpeth pulled their starters for about a quarter and a half in the Lexington Classic because they weren't executing the way they needed to. Coach Wilson does not play to pad his victory total and he'll take losses outside of district to make a point to his team and as a teaching tool. When Harpeth reinserted their starters, #23 went off for 23 points in the 4th quarter and a 20 something point lead was down to around 4 as I recall. Harpeth lost the game, got to shoot on the goals they'll be playing on tonight and saw what McNairy liked to do on offense AND got the tee shirt. None of those things were necessarily negatives I assure you.