VOLS or TIGERS

volman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you come to your conclusion that the Tigers are for the most part thugs. Please exxplain. Areyou talking about the whole team. Please single out what players your talking about. I know of three incidents. Thats three to many though. I just want to hear your explanation. By the way I like both teams....but I am pulling for the TIGERS.

I don't guess I'll get an answer from frankie...I was just seting him up to see if he held the Vol football team to the same standard as the Memphis basketball team. By the way I Like the Vols. I'm just for Memphis in this game.

6 hours and 20 minutes!!! Tigers are goina show their colors and break down the Vols...FedEX Forum will never see a game like it. to the guy earlier who was sayin that memphis is overrated, i think you need to stop and think about how UT is overrated. the only reason they were bumped to #2 this week was because of this game, they do deserve to be in the top 5 but after the games with LSU and Georgia idk about them being shoved to the #2 spot, save it for a deserving team like UNC!! GO TIGERS!!!

I think we know who is really overrated now dont we. Way to go VOLS