Sequoyah Chiefs

bigclittleh

two questions? Have you seen them play? and Have You saw them Practice? There is no doubt about them Improving this year.They have learned new techniques and better views about playing the game. They are a young team but are working hard.It is TOO early to judge there season but I belive they will TURN a lot of heads. The mistakes made in the Marion county and Alcoa game were mental, routine, and nerviousnes combined.I believe if they can execute everything they have learned properly they will come out on top...

i saw them get beat by a marion county team that had been demolished by mcminn and central right before that. come out on top of what? i hope they do turn heads this year, but in the right direction /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this year hope we get off to a good start with our new coach, I like what I have seen so far. However, just playing good defense will eventually bite us we definitely need that one guy we can depend on to get us an out when we need it the most.

I think Webb will be the first option. We have got to hit and score runs!

two questions? Have you seen them play? and Have You saw them Practice? There is no doubt about them Improving this year.They have learned new techniques and better views about playing the game. They are a young team but are working hard.It is TOO early to judge there season but I belive they will TURN a lot of heads. The mistakes made in the Marion county and Alcoa game were mental, routine, and nerviousnes combined.I believe if they can execute everything they have learned properly they will come out on top...

I beleave they open against Polk Co., how do you think they will handle that team.

I beleave they open against Polk Co., how do you think they will handle that team.

Game one Vs Polk - 14-4 Polk - Overpowered!!!! Polk (3) HR's, Including (1) Grand Slam

Game two vs Polk - 11-4 Polk. We played some better this game. Freshman D. Allen pitched terrific in relief on Tuesday. 4 IP - 2 hits - 1 Run. I think this team will be much bettter by the end of the season. We need to improve pitching and hitting and cut down on the young mental mistakes. Polk was a great team with solid pitching and good hittting from top to bottom. Fulton is up next! Keep your head up Guys! Go Chiefs!

Game one Vs Polk - 14-4 Polk - Overpowered!!!! Polk (3) HR's, Including (1) Grand Slam

Game two vs Polk - 11-4 Polk. We played some better this game. Freshman D. Allen pitched terrific in relief on Tuesday. 4 IP - 2 hits - 1 Run. I think this team will be much bettter by the end of the season. We need to improve pitching and hitting and cut down on the young mental mistakes. Polk was a great team with solid pitching and good hittting from top to bottom. Fulton is up next! Keep your head up Guys! Go Chiefs!

Chiefs win!!!! Beat Fulton 14-4 on Thursday. Up next Sweetwater on Monday and Tuesday. Go chiefs! What do you know about The cats?

well the ole Cats came out with the win

Chiefs Win! Beat sweetwater 7-4. this was behind a good pitching performance from Freshman D. Allen. He pitched 6 innings - 4 runs - 6 hits - 4 K's - 1 BB. So much for that big Cat attack! We made way too many mistakes the first game or we would have got the sweep! Go Chiefs!!