Tennessee Temple

yomomma

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple is playing their best basketball at the right time...any way they pull another upset and win the region too?????

Definitely. I think Temple's inexperience and immaturity (players and coaches) could be a negative factor in a big money game but our players have proven that they can play with anyone and are realistic contenders for state. I think every team in our region knows that Temple is just as likely to win region as CSAS or Grace.

Definitely. I think Temple's inexperience and immaturity (players and coaches) could be a negative factor in a big money game but our players have proven that they can play with anyone and are realistic contenders for state. I think every team in our region knows that Temple is just as likely to win region as CSAS or Grace.

100% correct

Maybe inexperience and immaturity is actually on Temple's side. With only 2 returning players with playing time returning from last year's team (and one of them out for the season), they're not supposed to win region this year. They've got nothing to lose. They can just go out there and have fun. On the other hand, this is the year for CSAS. They're supposed to win it all. The pressure is on. Same goes for Grace, but to a lesser degree.

Temple proved they could beat Grace and play with CSAS already. If they get by Silverdale, which they should, they will certainly have their hands full with either Grace or CSAS again. But they won't be intimidated. There is a lot less pressure on the underdog in those games, which is why Temple just may indeed win the region in a year when many thought they would be third.

Do not overlook my Seahawks. We are ready to represent Chatty. We are playing well even with people banged up. I am not saying we will end their Cinderella run, but don't be surprised if we do it.

District 5 is shaping up to be one of the toughest and most exciting districts in the state with the advancement of Silverdale, 21st Century, and possibly David Brainerd's programs.

You guys are playing well, even though banged up, but with your best game, with everyone healthy, I doubt that SBA could win tomorrow night. But, who knows?

Maybe inexperience and immaturity is actually on Temple's side. With only 2 returning players with playing time returning from last year's team (and one of them out for the season), they're not supposed to win region this year. They've got nothing to lose. They can just go out there and have fun. On the other hand, this is the year for CSAS. They're supposed to win it all. The pressure is on. Same goes for Grace, but to a lesser degree.

there still gonna be in the hunt for it as long as they straightrn up a little

District 5 is shaping up to be one of the toughest and most exciting districts in the state with the advancement of Silverdale, 21st Century, and possibly David Brainerd's programs.

You guys are playing well, even though banged up, but with your best game, with everyone healthy, I doubt that SBA could win tomorrow night. But, who knows?

Do not put David Brainerd up here with good teams.

Do not put David Brainerd up here with good teams.

Well I think it would be a safe bet to say that David Brainerd will be one of the better teams in the region next year and for years to come. While they have taken their lumps from Grace, Temple, and your Seahawks they have steadily become more and more competitive. David Brainerd is a team that you cannot take lightly because if you do they can sneak up on you. Last year they won 6 games, this year they went 15-12. Don't be surprised if David Brainerd is in the region tourney next year. So before you get on here and bad mouth DB you need to know where they are coming from.

Well I think it would be a safe bet to say that David Brainerd will be one of the better teams in the region next year and for years to come. While they have taken their lumps from Grace, Temple, and your Seahawks they have steadily become more and more competitive. David Brainerd is a team that you cannot take lightly because if you do they can sneak up on you. Last year they won 6 games, this year they went 15-12. Don't be surprised if David Brainerd is in the region tourney next year. So before you get on here and bad mouth DB you need to know where they are coming from.

I am very excited to see how well some of the basketball programs are doing in District 5. It is just good for everyone all around.

I think you hit that on the nose.