Top Juniors

ManU90

Thats really funny about Alex Zingale who didn't even start for his own Club Team the TNFC 91, where he was lucky to play even 10 minutes. Patrick Compton is a solid player, but has never won a 50/50 ball against Cavett, who is much stronger on and off the ball and just a better all around player. Whats really funny is that out of this group of players, Cavett is the only one who is part of a National Team. Cavett is part of the US Clubs (SuperClubs) National Team, which travels to England every year. Cavett also has several Division I and Division II schools currently recruiting him - Cavett is obviously someone to watch this year.

When is the last time TNFC 91 won state? 5-6 years ago?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really funny about Alex Zingale who didn't even start for his own Club Team the TNFC 91, where he was lucky to play even 10 minutes. Patrick Compton is a solid player, but has never won a 50/50 ball against Cavett, who is much stronger on and off the ball and just a better all around player. Whats really funny is that out of this group of players, Cavett is the only one who is part of a National Team. Cavett is part of the US Clubs (SuperClubs) National Team, which travels to England every year. Cavett also has several Division I and Division II schools currently recruiting him - Cavett is obviously someone to watch this year.

hahaha ok i don't know who this Cavett kid is and i have nothing bad to say about him, BUT what i do know is that the SuperClubs National team is a bunch of posers. i have seen them play before and i don't know who selects this team but they were horrible. they are kind of like a bunch of kids that got overlooked/should have been overlooked and made their own team which they then called themselves a national team. but there is only one national team for every age group and that is the actual nike us national teams.

First of all, the claim about Alex Zingale and Patrick Compton was a claim that they were the best juniors in rutherford county. Not the state at all. Personally, I dont care what select team Matt Cavett plays on? That means nothing at all? And obviously that team isnt anything special according to the previous response where the were called abunch of posers. I seriously doubt Matt Cavett plays at any sort of Divison 1 school.. Not that good. Zingale is much better than him and so is Patrick. You obviously went/go to Blackman. I played on the TNFC 90 team this year and I'm not sure whether Z started or not but I do know that the majority of TNFC/ODP soccer in Tennessee is political BS. It's about you know and who you play with. Who knows. He played plenty when we scrimaged the 91s. I don't ever remember him not starting and we played with them plenty of times as we played at my own club. Whoever thinks Matt Cavett is anything special is out of there mind. He's decently good at best. I'd put money that he does not play at any Division 1 school. There is few divison 1 schools in this area. I'm not sure if ETSU is? I know Lipscomb is and I promise Jeff Boynton would walk all over him comparing senior years regardless of his torn apart foot. Nor would be good enough to play at ETSU along side Matt Reed or James Holt, because he compares to neither. Matt Reed is far better than Matt Cavett any day of the week. In fact, Matt Reed was better as a freshman than Matt Cavett is now. Matt Cavett is an alright soccer player but whoever brought his name up makes me quite angry. He has no business playing divison 1 soccer what so ever. I scrimaged the college team out of lebanon, Cumberland University, with my select team, TNFC '90.. they are nothing close to a division 1 school and they walked all over us. For those of you who don't know club soccer around here.. it is a rare occassion that TNFC 90 gets walked all over. Almost unheard of. I would say every player on our team is better than Matt Cavett and the combination of all of us couldnt keep up with a not even Divison 1 college. The only people I know of playing Division 1 of our age at the moment are Brandon Tarr-UNC, Tyler Morrisey for sure but who knows? Bo is going to Clemson. Matt and James-ETSU.. Weston Wax-Union.. and I assure you he compares not at all to any of these players. Good luck Matt Cavett with your false hopes of your divison 1 soccer career.

dang siegal you just layed down the hammer haha. couple corrections tarr is going to usc-south carolina, and i think you mean stephen morrissey? who is also going to usc. also i do not recall TNFC getting killed by Cumberland but maybe they did if so did they have all their players? anywho i don't know who cavett is but obviously he can't be good if people feel so strongly about him on both sides, i would think that anyone would give someone who is good props even though they might not like them but cavett is gettin no props from his non friends...sorry man i feel bad for you

First of all, the claim about Alex Zingale and Patrick Compton was a claim that they were the best juniors in rutherford county. Not the state at all. Personally, I dont care what select team Matt Cavett plays on? That means nothing at all? And obviously that team isnt anything special according to the previous response where the were called abunch of posers. I seriously doubt Matt Cavett plays at any sort of Divison 1 school.. Not that good. Zingale is much better than him and so is Patrick. You obviously went/go to Blackman. I played on the TNFC 90 team this year and I'm not sure whether Z started or not but I do know that the majority of TNFC/ODP soccer in Tennessee is political BS. It's about you know and who you play with. Who knows. He played plenty when we scrimaged the 91s. I don't ever remember him not starting and we played with them plenty of times as we played at my own club. Whoever thinks Matt Cavett is anything special is out of there mind. He's decently good at best. I'd put money that he does not play at any Division 1 school. There is few divison 1 schools in this area. I'm not sure if ETSU is? I know Lipscomb is and I promise Jeff Boynton would walk all over him comparing senior years regardless of his torn apart foot. Nor would be good enough to play at ETSU along side Matt Reed or James Holt, because he compares to neither. Matt Reed is far better than Matt Cavett any day of the week. In fact, Matt Reed was better as a freshman than Matt Cavett is now. Matt Cavett is an alright soccer player but whoever brought his name up makes me quite angry. He has no business playing divison 1 soccer what so ever. I scrimaged the college team out of lebanon, Cumberland University, with my select team, TNFC '90.. they are nothing close to a division 1 school and they walked all over us. For those of you who don't know club soccer around here.. it is a rare occassion that TNFC 90 gets walked all over. Almost unheard of. I would say every player on our team is better than Matt Cavett and the combination of all of us couldnt keep up with a not even Divison 1 college. The only people I know of playing Division 1 of our age at the moment are Brandon Tarr-UNC, Tyler Morrisey for sure but who knows? Bo is going to Clemson. Matt and James-ETSU.. Weston Wax-Union.. and I assure you he compares not at all to any of these players. Good luck Matt Cavett with your false hopes of your divison 1 soccer career.

Yo man ok now i really dissagree with you. Ummm it does matter what club team people play for and furthermore who are you to say who should be playing in college. News flash man you have no idea what it takes to play at the college level until you are there and actually playing you dont really know what its like. so how about you quit bashing people and broadcasting to the world about what club team you are on. no one cares! a simple i dont think he is one of the best in the state would have been fine.

Yes I did mean Stephen Morrisey. There was a Tyler Morrissey at Blackman who I was friends with.. just confused the names. Oh Steves playin at USC too? Thats good for him. Yeah we did scrimmage Cumberland and we didnt do so hot. We have alotta top prospects on our team. They were clearly a better team. Of course they were all older.. but still I didnt think they were of the same caliber as a division 1 school. Whoever this man is you are a fool. It does not matter what team you play for at all.. I don't care if his little select team goes to England every year? That means nothing? It doesn't matter who you play for at all. I have plenty of business knowing who has the ability to play college soccer and who doesn't. I've played with loads of teams and I know plenty of people.. plenty of college coaches. I seriously doubt he plays division 1 soccer. I'll bash whoever I want. That's what this site is for. The discussion. If you don't want the conversation to continue then stop replying towards me. I've played against plenty of colleges I know whats what thanks. Never have I boasted about my select team.. I could if I wanted to though.. TNFC 90 is probably one of the best teams to ever play in Tennessee... hands down

Um, I think you need to relax a little bit there Siegel. I'm pretty sure G will take care of this. Please BigG stop this mayhemmmmm.

Yes I did mean Stephen Morrisey. There was a Tyler Morrissey at Blackman who I was friends with.. just confused the names. Oh Steves playin at USC too? Thats good for him. Yeah we did scrimmage Cumberland and we didnt do so hot. We have alotta top prospects on our team. They were clearly a better team. Of course they were all older.. but still I didnt think they were of the same caliber as a division 1 school. Whoever this man is you are a fool. It does not matter what team you play for at all.. I don't care if his little select team goes to England every year? That means nothing? It doesn't matter who you play for at all. I have plenty of business knowing who has the ability to play college soccer and who doesn't. I've played with loads of teams and I know plenty of people.. plenty of college coaches. I seriously doubt he plays division 1 soccer. I'll bash whoever I want. That's what this site is for. The discussion. If you don't want the conversation to continue then stop replying towards me. I've played against plenty of colleges I know whats what thanks. Never have I boasted about my select team.. I could if I wanted to though.. TNFC 90 is probably one of the best teams to ever play in Tennessee... hands down

Um, I think you need to relax a little bit there Siegel. I'm pretty sure G will take care of this. Please BigG stop this mayhemmmmm.

Um, I think you need to relax a little bit there Siegel. I'm pretty sure G will take care of this. Please BigG stop this mayhemmmmm.Um, I think you need to relax a little bit there Siegel. I'm pretty sure G will take care of this. Please BigG stop this mayhemmmmm.

Quite right.

Siegel, you will not bash you you want. Bashing and discussion are two totally different things. Please read the board rules and the pinned thread on the top of this board. If you cannot comply, you will be removed and not able to post anymore. Thank you in advance for following the stated policies.