Jackson County vs Clarkrange Round 4

midtensportsfan

Ok as we all knew would happen both teams won and will meet yet again in the Region Finals. According to a certain person, he said this game doesn't really matter i say bullllll hockey!!! We want the substate game at home! I believe we played one of our worst games in the district finals and looked alot sharper tonight but then again it might have been the competition. Either way let the crying begin!!!!

Jackson County REGION CHAMPIONS and more importantly STATE CHAMPIONS!!!! HOPEFULLY!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit crying. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> The winner will play at home. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> The loser gets to go the Chattanooga area. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

They will both play again. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hopfully in different state brackets. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Both teams have been playing very hard and if your gonna lose one then Wed. would be the night. Of course both teams will play hard, but some of the pressure is off which I'm sure is nice. These two teams have been representing 7A very well. Looking forward to a good matchup Wed. and hopefully one more. And I know this is a lil off topic, but does anyone know much about Copper Basin and Chatt. Arts and Sciences? They were both ranked 3 out of their districts, but have gotten the job done.

Quit crying. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> The winner will play at home. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> The loser gets to go the Chattanooga area. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

They will both play again. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hopfully in different state brackets. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Jimbo, if they both make it to state, they would automatically be in oposite brackets, right? Or have they changed it this year? (curious..)

The Chattanooga representatives may be better than we think. Grace is out.

Both teams have been playing very hard and if your gonna lose one then Wed. would be the night. Of course both teams will play hard, but some of the pressure is off which I'm sure is nice. These two teams have been representing 7A very well. Looking forward to a good matchup Wed. and hopefully one more. And I know this is a lil off topic, but does anyone know much about Copper Basin and Chatt. Arts and Sciences? They were both ranked 3 out of their districts, but have gotten the job done.

Neither one of these teams poses any threat to JC or Clarkrange. Arts and Sciences is the better of the two but very weak compared to the teams up here. As for the state tournament, yes both teams will be in opposite brackets and cannot meet until the finals.

Neither one of these teams poses any threat to JC or Clarkrange. Arts and Sciences is the better of the two but very weak compared to the teams up here. As for the state tournament, yes both teams will be in opposite brackets and cannot meet until the finals.

HAHAHA midtn I love your posts. You are just straight, in your face, this is the way it is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You've got to message me and tell me who you are, it's killin me!

How do you know have you seen CSAS or copper basin play

I'm talking about the Livingstons, Jacksons, Uppermans, Yorks, Clarkranges, teams that have earned respect for having success over a long period of time, but teams that aren't so far ahead of everyone else that their opponents have no chance, especially at this stage of the season.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> usually this starts something I am waiting /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />