Why Play AAA

Dragonmaster

White County won back to back AAA state championships in the late ninties mowing down many west tn. opponents. Not doing too shabby this year either. They have already beat the best west Tn. team earlier in the year Dyer County.

From all of the Dyer Co. fans may i be the first to say Thank You! and before you ask for what its for considering us the "best west TN team"!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fine folks in Memphis thought the Tigers would beat the Vols to. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Oak Ridge, Maryville, and Bearden are on par with Kirby and Ridgeway. If you remember, Maryville turned the trick last year. (no excuses please)

The fine folks in East Tennessee thought the Vols would beat Vanderbilt as well /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I think UT has the record for holding the shortest number 1 ranking in NCAA history. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last year Maryville won the state and all congrats goes in their direction. The chips fell the way they should have. RE got upset in the substate and the rest was history. This year will be different because their is a really good team in Nashville by the name of Antioch that will blast alot of people. I think the gold ball will either go Middle or West this year in AAA. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The fine folks in East Tennessee thought the Vols would beat Vanderbilt as well /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I think UT has the record for holding the shortest number 1 ranking in NCAA history. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last year Maryville won the state and all congrats goes in their direction. The chips fell the way they should have. RE got upset in the substate and the rest was history. This year will be different because their is a really good team in Nashville by the name of Antioch that will blast alot of people. I think the gold ball will either go Middle or West this year in AAA. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I would rather be a UT fan than a Vandy fan. Has Vandy ever been ranked #1, even for 1 second? The two best teams in the state this year are Oak Ridge and Bearden. If either one of them is "upset" then maybe a team from Middle or West can win it. Then the rest will be history.

How can it be the shortest #1 ranking in NCAA history? It still counts for the entire week!

I would rather be a UT fan than a Vandy fan. Has Vandy ever been ranked #1, even for 1 second? The two best teams in the state this year are Oak Ridge and Bearden. If either one of them is "upset" then maybe a team from Middle or West can win it. Then the rest will be history.

lol...now that's funny.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The East..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I'm not a Vandy fan.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From all of the Dyer Co. fans may i be the first to say Thank You! and before you ask for what its for considering us the "best west TN team"!

Yea only got to see you play 2 times but i seen what you did to Cookeville 15 mins. after you got off the bus and when we (White County) played you i thought man no way Dyer is way to fast but our boys played hard and i felt then we had a good team if you were in our district this year you would probally whould have won 7 AAA maybe not since we did but still i'd say we would have split on the year you got one heck of a ball club there and i'm gonna say a gold ball at the end of the season awaits you good luck and finish strong.

Not alot of Middle Tn. talk what about Antioch,White CO. siegel,not one of these teams are cream puffs and you better bring your A+ game when you play any of these teams probally be two district 7aaa teams in the state thats alright let west vs. east and then middle will sneak up on that butt and east and west can take the bus trip home.Keep countin middle Tn. out these teams shoot the ball as good as anyone i've seen in a long time so east,west come get ya some baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see how you can logically say Oak Ridge and Bearden are the best teams in the state. How many teams hve you watched play. Have you watched Dyer Co. Cleveland Antioch White Co Siegel White Station Union City?

Yea only got to see you play 2 times but i seen what you did to Cookeville 15 mins. after you got off the bus and when we (White County) played you i thought man no way Dyer is way to fast but our boys played hard and i felt then we had a good team if you were in our district this year you would probally whould have won 7 AAA maybe not since we did but still i'd say we would have split on the year you got one heck of a ball club there and i'm gonna say a gold ball at the end of the season awaits you good luck and finish strong.

Thanks Spartan i haven't got to see Yall play yet but i've seen Dyer Co. play ALOT this year and for yall to beat that team i would have to say that Yall are a good team! Hopefully i will get to see yall in the Boro! Good Luck to yall as well and finish strong i want to get the opportunity to see yall play! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't see how you can logically say Oak Ridge and Bearden are the best teams in the state. How many teams hve you watched play. Have you watched Dyer Co. Cleveland Antioch White Co Siegel White Station Union City?

Yes I've seen them all. Oak Ridge and Bearden are the best. Anymore questions? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />