LA vs. Station Camp

BigDaddy_1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After trailing by 14 in the first quarter, Livingston storms back to a 79-73 win to play White house for the region finals. Chase Dunn had 26 in the 4th and 49 for the game. Jenkins had 36 for SC. I am so proud those boys. Great Job Blue!!

Hey Big Daddy! We finally got something to talk about! What a game. We got one out of the way that everybody said would beat us. Now on to White House who nobody thinks we can beat either. Can Chase have 2 monster games in a row like he did in Christmas tournament? He will probably need to. Could this end up like 2005 FB run???? GO BIG BLUE!!

Chase Dunn what a game he took over the 4th quarter with 26 points and a school record for points scored in a quarter!!!! Congrats to LA great come-back and Congrats to coach Melton with the foul trouble he held his squad together and came away with a great win!!!! I think next year you can call Chase Dunn Mr, as in MR BASKETBALL!!!

Hey Big Daddy! We finally got something to talk about! What a game. We got one out of the way that everybody said would beat us. Now on to White House who nobody thinks we can beat either. Can Chase have 2 monster games in a row like he did in Christmas tournament? He will probably need to. Could this end up like 2005 FB run???? GO BIG BLUE!!

From the radio, it sounded as if he said "Come on boys, climb aboard we aint done yet". Didn't somebody else do that in 05? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great job Blue.

Chase Dunn what a game he took over the 4th quarter with 26 points and a school record for points scored in a quarter!!!! Congrats to LA great come-back and Congrats to coach Melton with the foul trouble he held his squad together and came away with a great win!!!! I think next year you can call Chase Dunn Mr, as in MR BASKETBALL!!!

This is not the first nor the last time a great player has been left off the ballot for Mr. Basketball. I am not sure he'll be there next year considering the the other talents returning. But, mark this down, Dunn is the best player in the state pound for pound and inch for inch. Bar none. I wish the other candidates good luck and am not trying to turn this thread into aother Mr. Basketball thread, but Dunn is the real deal and folks around here are proud of him!

That had to be an incredible performance by Chase Dunn. My question is where was the defense for SC.

When Mr. Dunn makes up his mind to take over a game like this, there is no stopping him. He usually doesn't need to do this, but when he does, watch out! Man, if he was only about 4 inches taller, everyone in the country would be after him! His stock most definately went up tonight!!

When Mr. Dunn makes up his mind to take over a game like this, there is no stopping him. He usually doesn't need to do this, but when he does, watch out! Man, if he was only about 4 inches taller, everyone in the country would be after him! His stock most definately went up tonight!!

49 points? Are you kidding me?? Wow that is awesome!!! Great Job LA i knew you could do it. Forget about 4 more inches this kid can flat out play!!!

One of the biggest wins in LA history......No question the best performance in LA history by MR. Chase Dunn.....and after falling behind early by 14...... Coach Melton earned his pay tonight as he held the young Cats together with the mounting foul trouble and the pressure of win...... or go home game. Stay hungry Cats and beat White House thursday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow! I couldn't be happier for Coach Melton and the boys. This was an amazing game on everyone's part. Especially Coach Melton and Chase Dunn. It was the best game that I have ever watched. Dunn's record breaking night couldn't have came on a better night for the wildcats. Ramsey also played a great game coming off the bench.

It doesn't say much for our Mr. Basketball voters when you have a kid like Dunn left off the ballot. But like the other guy just said... Pound for pound, you can't find one better.

However, Chase and the Wildcats have a different trophy on their minds.