Hillary is crying again

texas23

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by good at talking a good game? Is that supposed to mean something? BTW what is the meaning behind the RIP?

Guess it is people he doesn't like. Oh yeah, almost forgot...he said he would put me AND MY CHILD on there. A 6yr.old. Seriously demented individual.....seriously.

Guess it is people he doesn't like. Oh yeah, almost forgot...he said he would put me AND MY CHILD on there. A 6yr.old. Seriously demented individual.....seriously.

Don't pick a fight you can't win.

And yankee, you need someone to tell you the story of Cowboy Up and jabbo before you go "making friends" with predators (aka stalkers)on the boards..... and adsmom certainly acts like a predator...If you value your marriage, that is. She admits she plays a good game, you just want to make sure you are not her plaything. I would hate to add you to the list. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And yankee, you need someone to tell you the story of Cowboy Up and jabbo before you go "making friends" with predators (aka stalkers)on the boards..... and adsmom certainly acts like a predator...If you value your marriage, that is. She admits she plays a good game, you just want to make sure you are not her plaything. I would hate to add you to the list. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like I said seriously funked up.... You STILL DON'T GET IT. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Wow..you realize you just basically said men don't have minds of their own...you just gave women a bunch of power in that thread. You are weak and small. YOU threatened to put a 6yr. OLD CHILD on your RIP list.........you are the one that sounds like a predator...of the worst sort.

Nah, not another CU. Women on the political boards doesn't necessarily mean CU-esque tendencies.

I don't even know who Cowboy Up and jabbo is and if they are predators funk them....but as far as adamsmom goes ..I think she is the greatest /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And you are right about one thing...you really would hate to add me to the list!!!!! be careful what you ask for!!!! the RIP list is SICK minded!!!! are you deranged.....and oh BTW ...I'm not a democrat either!!!! don't push to far with me dude!!!! I don't take threats lightly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you need a funk to ease all that tension /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dandy, dandy, dandy...they take you MUCH too seriously lol

I don't even know who Cowboy Up and jabbo is

you mean WERE...I don't think they're around anymore. Just don't ask about titans89. Seems as if the open forum needs an orientation thread to inform newbies of who to stay away from and who not to engage on certain topics, as well as the "gossip" from not-so-much in the past posters who pulled wool over our eyes...and those who were on here just to find a good funking.

Bah bah black sheep. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

you mean WERE...I don't think they're around anymore. Just don't ask about titans89. Seems as if the open forum needs an orientation thread to inform newbies of who to stay away from and who not to engage on certain topics, as well as the "gossip" from not-so-much in the past posters who pulled wool over our eyes...and those who were on here just to find a good funking.

Bah bah black sheep. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

what's wrong with a good funking /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have a kid cav....and then get back w/me on this one. I don't take him serious...you mistake me for someone else /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> He STILL DOESN'T get it...me and a few others do /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Seriously flies right over some people's heads /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If adults want to funk let em......none of my business. I could give a flip less.

what's wrong with a good funking /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

not a thing

adsmom: I don't know where or when dandy said something about your daughter. I'm remaining neutral on this because I don't know what happened.

Have a kid cav....and then get back w/me on this one. I don't take him serious...you mistake me for someone else /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> He STILL DOESN'T get it...me and a few others do /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Seriously flies right over some people's heads /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If adults want to funk let em......none of my business. I could give a flip less.

OK yankee, I warned you........go ahead and hook up with adsmom........

Cav.... adsmom got on here explaining how her brilliant 6 year old daughter came to her own conclusion that the Prez was stupid(or something to that effect) and I merely pointed out that 6 year olds, no matter how brilliant their single mom believe, is just mimicing what they hear......probably at school from a teacher and I thought she may become concerned what her little brilliant kid was experiencing as part of her educational experience.....of course, she became overly emotional and thought I attacked her kid. Go figure......Kinda reminded me of the whole jabs and CU experience....So I warned Yankee......But he wants the hook up....Go figure again.

this has become the most entertaining group of posts I have read lately.

posters using the word funk to mean something else, yet when nice ole tex uses it in the same manner, someone goes and deletes his one try at being part of the group. LOL....

and some mommy getting on here and using that same nasty word and then talking out of the other side of her brain about her six year old ......quite ironic really.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Announcements