Bolivar 60, Creek Wood 33

Prosushi

papatiger...perhaps the game has passed you by. Every statemant you made about Waverly, Harpeth, and Creek Wood in regards to those teams matchup with Bolivar were so off the mark they were laughable. It really made you look foolish and many would question if you have any real insight into highschool basketball becaus of your comments. Perhaps you see basketball thru the prism of Middle TN only...from all your comments it sure seems that way. Bolivar may or may not win the state..who knows...not sure what that has to do with anything because I'm not sure if anyone said they would win state in the first place. The truth is you want them to loose just because of what they did to your district...at least admit it.

First of all, I don't recall ever saying that any of the teams would beat Bolivar, I did say they would have a chance. That's laughable? Any way, you have your opinion and I have mine. I could care less who wins the state since I don't have a dog in the fight. But my opinion remains the same. Bolivar will not win it.

And you have made some statements that are laughable too! So I guess you lose (not loose) credibility.

See you guys next year. Last post. I have better things to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I don't recall ever saying that any of the teams would beat Bolivar, I did say they would have a chance. That's laughable? Any way, you have your opinion and I have mine. I could care less who wins the state since I don't have a dog in the fight. But my opinion remains the same. Bolivar will not win it.

And you have made some statements that are laughable too! So I guess you lose (not loose) credibility.

See you guys next year. Last post. I have better things to do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What you did say was that all three of those teams had a good chance to beat Bolivar....and you were way off the mark.....OH and your really funny to. Better luck next year!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

All three teams did have a good chance...the two who played just didn't bring their "A" Game. Too bad Sycamore didn't get a chance. All the personal attacks are childish and totally unnecessary. Just takes away from the spirit of the boards. Live and let live. In other words, experess your opinion and allow others to express theirs as well. Just leave out the personal attacks. No nead to knock someone else for having an opposing position.

All three teams did have a good chance...the two who played just didn't bring their "A" Game. Too bad Sycamore didn't get a chance. All the personal attacks are childish and totally unnecessary. Just takes away from the spirit of the boards. Live and let live. In other words, experess your opinion and allow others to express theirs as well. Just leave out the personal attacks. No nead to knock someone else for having an opposing position.

I agree about the part about the personal attacks and apologize if I have offended anyone. But about the games...I don't think these teams had much of a chance....based on the outcomes I was right. Papatiger said some things about our district about a week ago that started this and I responded. But I do apoligize. Having siad that I am through with this thread. Good Luck next year and I mean that to.

This is all moot. 11AA and 12AA are both down from previous years. In the past 3 or 4 years the 11AA teams would run up against a Liberty Tech or a Bolivar or even before that Giles County and face one of the best teams in the state and not have a shot to advance.

This year the 11AA teams did have a better shot because 12AA is not what it has been in the past, but alas...........neither is 11AA. Last years Harpeth team was better than any in our district this year. The Sycamore team 2 years ago was better and the Waverly team from a few years ago was better.

In my opinion, Dyer County and CPA are better than any of the teams in our region. Livingston Aceademy is just a notch below. Those are just the AA teams that I've seen play this year. Mitchell, Booker T. and Giles are still playing and I don't have a clue about the Chattanooga and Northeast Tennessee teams. The winner of the Bolivar/Giles Co. game will be bottom half of the state in my opinion but a lot depends upon the bracket. Creekwood will not get past CPA who is top half in the state bracket in my opinion. The blind draw could match up CPA and Dyer County in the first game and one of those very good teams will be one and done. Some of this stuff is luck of the draw.

Bolivar's young yet. I expect to see better things out of them next year while Sycamore, Harpeth and Creekwood lose a lot. Some of it has to do with timing. I'm just glad Liberty Tech moved up.