Grace Christian Academy wins but emarrasses Christians everywhere!

greenback007

Grace Christian Academy beat Greenback High School tonight in the region 2A championship, but lost their witness to Christians and the unsaved in the process. From their cheerleaders talking about the "ugliness of Greenback girls" to the adults holding their noses while looking at the kids from Greenback while they cheered on their team. Apparently only gca can cheer. Don't blame the kids they get it from their parents. I was told to get in my hick car and drive to my hick town and get back to my hick life, well I did just that. I'll take my REDNECK gang anytime. With all your money - GO BUY SOME CLASS!!!! Have fun with hampton - they're more country bumpkin than we are!! Reckon we can't spell either!!

Grace Christian Academy beat Greenback High School tonight in the region 2A championship, but lost their witness to Christians and the unsaved in the process. From their cheerleaders talking about the "ugliness of Greenback girls" to the adults holding their noses while looking at the kids from Greenback while they cheered on their team. Apparently only gca can cheer. Don't blame the kids they get it from their parents. I was told to get in my hick car and drive to my hick town and get back to my hick life, well I did just that. I'll take my REDNECK gang anytime. With all your money - GO BUY SOME CLASS!!!! Have fun with hampton - they're more country bumpkin than we are!! Reckon we can't spell either!!

Doesn't watching teenagers play a silly game bring out the best in us all? I know I've got to ask for forgiveness every time I leave a game.

I'm not sure what game you were at tonight but obviously you were not at Wartburg. Greenback has a great bunch of kids and I hope you guys go to Johnson City Monday night and come back with a win. No way though will I sit here and listen to garbage like that apparently coming from a sore loser. Kids will always be kids, but adults holding their noses.....at the other team. You have lost your mind as well as your sight.

If christians eat their own......what would they do to anybody else?

But then again....we're not talkin' about REAL followers of Christ either.....are we?

This stuff does get the best of us sometimes......I know it does me. There have been plenty of times that after a game I would have to look around and think.....did these people actually see me acting like that and what do they think of me now?

Sometimes we do things jokingly and don't realize how it's coming off to others......that's me. I see it as a laugh and somebody else don't think it's funny at all.

Perfect christians?.....Now there's a new one.

i was not at the championship game but i was when grace played greenback at home. i was involved in a verbal dispute with one of graces parnets for me cheering on my friends during the game. needless to say with your fans u r almost as bad as c.a.k. with trash talking baseball and basketball players from greenback know what i am talking about. don't get me wrong the players from grace have class the parents and fans don't though. hey and bballforever don't let grace make u feel bad about living in a hicktown. i am off at tusculum college and i miss that little hicktown