McMinn Central @ Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with the gym talk? Is it really HUGE or are you being sarcastic? And how does the size of the gym have anything to do with who wins or loses? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Read McMinn/York girls thread about the gym.

thug dadi just like flapping his fingers. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GO BIG BLUE!!!(WILDCAT BLUE)

huge game for livingston academy basketball, hope all fans come out loud and proud, because whether you like them or not, this team has busted their tail to get to where they are, im proud, the supporters are proud, and i venture to guess that now all the haters are proud too...dont know much about MC, but i know alot about LA...at home, it COULD get nasty, but its substate, so it SHOULD be close....LA by 6...safe trip up here MC, and safe trip back regardless of outcome

huge game for livingston academy basketball, hope all fans come out loud and proud, because whether you like them or not, this team has busted their tail to get to where they are, im proud, the supporters are proud, and i venture to guess that now all the haters are proud too...dont know much about MC, but i know alot about LA...at home, it COULD get nasty, but its substate, so it SHOULD be close....LA by 6...safe trip up here MC, and safe trip back regardless of outcome

Yeah you are absolutely right. All the LA haters (O.C.B.O.E) are probably pretty physched as well. They probably feel pretty stupid about how they have acted this year, but I bet they are feeling the madness now.

Going to be a great game, great crowd, great night for basketball.

GO HOG-EYE

I still say LA by 20.

Yeah you are absolutely right. All the LA haters (O.C.B.O.E) are probably pretty physched as well. They probably feel pretty stupid about how they have acted this year, but I bet they are feeling the madness now.

Going to be a great game, great crowd, great night for basketball.

GO HOG-EYE

I still say LA by 20.

I gotta go with LA in this one. Just stay focused guys and deal with McMinn Central. As far as the reference to the OCBOE, its probably not fair to make it seem like it was all of them. Everyone knows the two or three that should be embarrassed for the way they treated coach and his team. Great point though. How idiotic do those two or three look now?

Anyway lets get back to the topic which is much more important than those morons. GO LA! TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS and beat MC!

alright, i'll admit that i don't know that much about MC, but I still haven't heard of their superstar, if they even have one. So how does MC match up to LA so well? I mean we have Chase Dunn, what do you have? It's obvious that MC is doing something right or they wouldn't be at sub-state, but I mean come on, let's face facts. We have Kobe, and you have? Oh and just one time, just one single time, I would absolutely love for the McMinn fans and student section to get treated the way that Livingston fans got treated in that sauna they call a gym in McMinn. Maybe our fans should sit at parts of the gym in front of McMinn's crowd, and our police officers make the student section sit in the smallest section of the gym? Good idea anybody? Or am I still just aggravated at how pathetic LA fans have been getting treated the last two years at MC?