Tournament Draw on Sunday, March 2

CoachT

Draw for Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Basketball Championships to be Made

HERMITAGE- - -A draw will be made to determine the brackets for the Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Basketball Championships.

The draw for the Division I Girls' Championships will be made on Sunday, March 2 at the Double Tree Hotel in Murfreesboro at 2:00 p.m.

The draw for the Division I Boys' Championships will be made on Saturday, March 8 at the Double Tree Hotel in Murfreesboro at 10:00 a.m.

Coaches from each of the eight teams in all three classifications will be present for each draw. Members of the media are welcome to attend.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just received an email which says:

TSSAA is providing a link on their website (TSSAA.org) that will display the bracket for the girls state tournament draw as it happens beginning at 2:00 p.m. central time on Sunday, March 2.

The draw will begin shortly after the meeting begins at 2:00 p.m.

Boy, Just like Selection Sunday. I'm glad they are do this. It would be something if the TV stations across the state would do it live.

Of course, that would be great, but considering that they don't even report the scores during regular season and very few in tournament time, I doubt they would be concerned with the pairings. Their back luck, I say. High school ball is deserving of more attention from the media.

Draw for Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Basketball Championships to be Made

HERMITAGE- - -A draw will be made to determine the brackets for the Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Basketball Championships.

The draw for the Division I Girls' Championships will be made on Sunday, March 2 at the Double Tree Hotel in Murfreesboro at 2:00 p.m.

The draw for the Division I Boys' Championships will be made on Saturday, March 8 at the Double Tree Hotel in Murfreesboro at 10:00 a.m.

Coaches from each of the eight teams in all three classifications will be present for each draw. Members of the media are welcome to attend.

Thanks

Boy, Just like Selection Sunday. I'm glad they are do this. It would be something if the TV stations across the state would do it live.

You interpreted the word "show" the same as I did but now that I think about it, it may not mean video. I'll email and find out.

You can view the bracket as it is displayed to the folks at the drawing but it is NOT live video. The page will refresh every 60 seconds. My bad. I have corrected the wording in the original post.

No sir I saw how it work on your link. That why I said it would be nice to be on TV. But at least we have you to help us crazies out.

Does it matter, to be the best one has to beat the best.

Hey old friend. I was trying to stir things up a little. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bet you have a ringside seat for all games?

Good luck to your team. I hope Jackson County and Wayne County play in the first round and ClarkRange gets Oliver Springs in the first round. That will be 2 great games to watch. Take care. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />