Nashville Christian @Moore County

BabyGirl#24

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think that there is any way either team is getting beat by double digits.....i believe that this game will be very close....as NCSfan22 said both teams have a handful of senior leaders and i think it will come down to whose leaders play better.....also both teams "role" players will have to play thier parts. it should be a good one!

Moore Co. has some of the quickest guards I have seen this season. I have seen both teams play. If NCS is hot, watch out. I believe they may have the size advantage inside, but Moore Co. will have the advantage outside with Jean, Millard, Alexander, and Fanning. I don't think NCS has anyone who can guard Jean or Alexander and I think Moore Co. will shoot NCS out of their usual 2-3 zone.

Moore Co. by 8 late.

well they are playin in motlow .. jus keep that in mind!!! its a much bigger gym. . and the rims there are not so hot.. i know i played there many of times!!!! GO RAIDERS!!!

Yea its hard to shoot there , but the floor there is great and you can get up ,so look for a high flyin game over at Motlow , all of us can dunk except 3 of us !

Yea its hard to shoot there , but the floor there is great and you can get up ,so look for a high flyin game over at Motlow , all of us can dunk except 3 of us !

I garenteee no one from Moore county is going to dunk. There is a difference bettween dunkking at practice and dunking in a game

The reason I think MC will win by at least ten is bc of their guard play. They will be getting transition baskets and shooting the three. Their quickness will really shine against NC. Now Nash. Christian is one of the best shooting teams that I have seen play this year. But I think that they will see a high pressure man like NC saw in their region final and they will have difficulty getting wide open set shots. The biggest difference in the game will be that MC can score off the dribble and get to the basket and will finish. Someone quoted that MC's guards can not be quicker that NC's. Moore Co. guards are definately quicker and it will show.