A State Tournament

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW... 1st and last game will be a doosie...

Wayne Co I predict will blow Forrest away. Those girls are tough. Someone needs to tell Wayne Co to watch out for girl that has flying elbows. Wish I knew the if the ref could stop the game when a injuried player is on the floor.

Jeff, are you a Santa Fe fan? I too think Wayne Co. will have their way with Forest.

That's not very supportive of your cross-county neighbors mcfan10. Good luck to Marshall County against Gibson in AA.....pretty cool we are both going back to State again! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everyone take a look at the matchups. Would anyone disagree that if seeding was actually done based on records and ranking, these may as well been the matchups that would have occured.

I believe the top 4 seeds would have been Jackson County, ClarkRange, Wayne County, and Middleton.

Wayne County and Forrest very well could have been the 4 and 5 seeds. #1 and #2 would be Jackson County and Middleton (you pick the order). Wartburg and Bradford would have been #7 and #8. Oliver Springs would have been #6 with ClarkRange as the #3.

Easy to see it that way. What does everyone else think???

Just my opinion.

What do you think PT12?

I could see any order of the top 4 with Forrest being #5 and OS at #6.

That's not very supportive of your cross-county neighbors mcfan10. Good luck to Marshall County against Gibson in AA.....pretty cool we are both going back to State again! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I saw what Wayne Co. has done to a couple of temas this year. If Forest can get on that magical run like 2 years ago, they could easily make it to the finals. As for the person talking about seeding, I think Forest would have been 4 or 3. I'm very nervous about the Gibson Co. game. My gut is sorta telling me ya'll pull this one out. Good Luck to ya'll too.

I have to give the edge to JC and Clarkrange for the Gold Ball but anything could happen best of luck to all the teams.

Clarkrange should be the favorite against Oliver Springs based on the Lady Buffalo's win earlier this year. Of course, Clarkrange will be looking for revenge for last year's defeat at the hands of Oliver Springs when the Lady Cats knocked Clarkrange out of the state tourney and advanced to the state championship before falling to Gleason in the final minutes.

With that being said, anytime you have arguably one of Tennessee's top 2-3 players in all classifications like Oliver Springs does in jChristopher, you always have a chance.