AA State Brackets

GCPioneer

gousin, with all due respect, AE is on fire right now. They've really turned it on since the region tourney started. They scored 97 points last night. That's three points per minute for an entire game. It should be a fun game to watch, and there should be a lot of running and gunning. They are a very formidable opponent, however. They are one of the most athletic teams we will have faced all year. I hate that the two East Tennessee teams had to draw each other in the first round.

true. i guess we'll see thursday then. just hope your girls are in shape

Sentences start with a capital letter and end with a period. The only fool here is yourself.

ok and english would be nice cuz what your speaking in foreign. u may want to try going to college or maybe even passing english class

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple comments from someone whose team is on the outside looking in. First, Austin East is the favorite. I don't care what their record is, they have been to the state finals three years running and won it all last year and the main reasons are the two guards Goss and Marsh. They put 97 points on a good South Greene team last night. Ninety Seven Points.

Secondly. having seen Stone up close and personal last night, I would say they have a chance to beat a very good Upperman team. Dishman is a good quick post; and Sanders is a lefty who can shoot the 3, but in my opinion the keys are the 2 Browns--Chelsey the excellent point guard and Leslie the smooth 5-8 wing/post who can shoot lights out. Those two are the reason Stone is playing this week in the Boro. They are the players that keyed Stone's late 3rd quarter run last night to give them the lead heading down the stretch. Then, with the game tied with 3 minutes to go, it was Dishman who put them back ahead for good; then Chelsey Brown and Lindsay Smith iced it at the foul line. Stone is a very well coached team that should not be overlooked.

Thirdly, Im not so sure the bracket is so bottom loaded anyway. Except for Creek Wood, the other 3 have certainly beaten some very good teams to get here and are battle tested.

Good luck to all teams. The team with the most depth will likely win.

true. i guess we'll see thursday then. just hope your girls are in shape

McMinn Central's girls are in shape. I just think that no one we've faced this year is as athletic as Austin East is. They played most of the year without a couple of key players, but they've been really strong since the region tournament started.

I am not starting nothing but asking a question... I know that AE, has lost some ballgames this year. why were the two girls off the team till tourn time? What did they do to cost them not to play and why are they getting to play now? Like I said ,, I am not trying to start a fuss but just was told this happened and wanted to find out if it was true?

I am not starting nothing but asking a question... I know that AE, has lost some ballgames this year. why were the two girls off the team till tourn time? What did they do to cost them not to play and why are they getting to play now? Like I said ,, I am not trying to start a fuss but just was told this happened and wanted to find out if it was true?

They were on probation (I'm not sure what for) for the first semester of the year. They got to come back during the second half. Stone beat them by double digits when they didn't have them, but both times with them was a different story. Both resulting in close losses for stone. You have your work cut out for you.

Just a couple comments from someone whose team is on the outside looking in. First, Austin East is the favorite. I don't care what their record is, they have been to the state finals three years running and won it all last year and the main reasons are the two guards Goss and Marsh. They put 97 points on a good South Greene team last night. Ninety Seven Points.

Secondly. having seen Stone up close and personal last night, I would say they have a chance to beat a very good Upperman team. Dishman is a good quick post; and Sanders is a lefty who can shoot the 3, but in my opinion the keys are the 2 Browns--Chelsey the excellent point guard and Leslie the smooth 5-8 wing/post who can shoot lights out. Those two are the reason Stone is playing this week in the Boro. They are the players that keyed Stone's late 3rd quarter run last night to give them the lead heading down the stretch. Then, with the game tied with 3 minutes to go, it was Dishman who put them back ahead for good; then Chelsey Brown and Lindsay Smith iced it at the foul line. Stone is a very well coached team that should not be overlooked.

Thirdly, Im not so sure the bracket is so bottom loaded anyway. Except for Creek Wood, the other 3 have certainly beaten some very good teams to get here and are battle tested.

Good luck to all teams. The team with the most depth will likely win.

What happened last year cannot be included in how far they go this year. That was then, this is now. Central hasn't lost any good players since Katie Morgan's class. The bottom bracket has AE in it, who you keep saying is "so" loaded, but it's also got Central in it. Even after this year Central will continue to dominate, seeing as how they won't lose anyone.

first of all, please get your english right before you go to makin a fool of yourself. second, you have a problem if you team members are on team probation any way. we'll see how it turns out then

You're telling someone else to get their english right? Your post contains at least 7 grammatical errors.

I want to see a Milan Vs Upperman match up! 7AA Vs 13AA i would love that since i have ties to both... To bad its not LA though i was looking forward to gettin my "H.O.G.E.Y.E. Hogeye Hogeye just got beat!" on... Go Lady Dawgs! Good luck to GC down there in the bottom bracket looks tough but i think yall can do it, would be a heck of a championship game Milan Gibson round 6!