Wayne Co. vs. Forrest

calebc6

anybody have any idea how much tickets are going to be?

on wednesday only $7 gets you admission to 6 straight games due to the mtsu men's game wed. nite at 7:30...thursday and friday it's $7 per session (3 games in 2 different sessions)....saturday it's a $10 ticket.....and don't forget about the $5 for parking each session....and the $4 cokes in an mt souvenir cup....and the nachos with jalapenos for $3....and the hand-squeezed lemonade/orangeade for $4 and a sugar rush....and the domino's pizza.....and the otis spunkmeyer cookies, ice cream, etc., and a souvenir program for $5, and maybe a t-shirt too??? oh, and i heard gas is goin up again too....by the end of the month will average $3.75/gallon....so you might wanna carpool...but to see your team in the state tourney...priceless!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody out there know what Collinwood did against Wayne Co (I mean besides having some great players)?

They beat WC 3 out of 3 times - by 12, 17, and 8.

And Forrest beat Collinwood by 6; but lost to WC by 4.

Any secrets to success from Trojan country?

Well it just seems like Collinwood had Wayne Co's # all year. According to some post on here they think it was a mind game with the Lady Cats. Did seem like all but the last game Wayne Co's top players were in foul trouble and had to sit out or they fouled out.

Forrest will need their "A" game, but everyone will. At this point of the season, "A" game is what got you here. Foul shots will be critical, Forrest has let too many of those roll off last three games. Forrest must get Haun and Porter off the bench and involved quickly and keep the pressure up. Forrest's bench is their biggest asset. If the Lady Rockets play to their capability, given their depth, I think they win by 4. Wayne County is a solid team and deserve a lot of respect, if the Lady Rockets have a let down during the game, it could be over as quickly as it began. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS IN STATE AND GO LADY ROCKETS!!

I want to be there early so I can watch Forrest play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go lady rockets.Yes, sigh I will cheer for the lady rockets. heck, I might even sit with you guys. Don't kill the blue devil shirt wearer. o.k.??

You know I would love to have a rematch between forrest and well you know who? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Both teams need to take care of business in order to advance round2. Good luck.

I'm picking the lady rockets in this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Forrest by 5.

Devilish, You are more than welcome to sit with Forret fans anytime!!! I am planning on staying all day also to catch some great basketball and will be looking forward to seeing JC for the first time this year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I will be on the lookout for ya!

Anybody out there know what Collinwood did against Wayne Co (I mean besides having some great players)?

They beat WC 3 out of 3 times - by 12, 17, and 8.

And Forrest beat Collinwood by 6; but lost to WC by 4.

Any secrets to success from Trojan country?

You need to wear green uniforms. That's all. These WC players fell apart at the sight of green. I will say one thing though WC girls are playing very well right now. Their past few games, since the last C'wood game, they have been on fire. They are playing like they have got something to prove and their having a lot of fun. Look out, I think they could win the GOLD BALL this trip. GO Lady Cats!!!

After seeing Forrest play on Thursday, and Wayne Co. the following saturday, I've had the privilege of seeing the talent these two teams have. They're both extremely solid teams. But when it's all said and done, if forrest brings it, I think they will walk out of Murphy with the W.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Devilish, You are more than welcome to sit with Forret fans anytime!!! I am planning on staying all day also to catch some great basketball and will be looking forward to seeing JC for the first time this year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I will be on the lookout for ya!

Oh no! If she sits with ya or anywhere near ya make sure she is not in front of ya /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I have to pull her down alot..All ya have to do is look in the blue section and the loudest and proudest {well most of the time} that's were she will be..I will be the quite one minding my own bussiness, with my stang hat, and taking notes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Always have camara in hand..so you better look out you never know where i am.. That 7a is a rat, he rats me out all the time..I see people talking to him and then they go to waving then he goes i got someone for you to meet.. I never know if i am fixing to get a whipping or handshake of kindness..So far its been hugs and handshakes..I am feeling under the weather so i aint ready for no whipping yet..I hear he's a buddy of yours? Goodluck to you guys...

Oh no! If she sits with ya or anywhere near ya make sure she is not in front of ya /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I have to pull her down alot..All ya have to do is look in the blue section and the loudest and proudest {well most of the time} that's were she will be..I will be the quite one minding my own bussiness, with my stang hat, and taking notes /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Always have camara in hand..so you better look out you never know where i am.. That 7a is a rat, he rats me out all the time..I see people talking to him and then they go to waving then he goes i got someone for you to meet.. I never know if i am fixing to get a whipping or handshake of kindness..So far its been hugs and handshakes..I am feeling under the weather so i aint ready for no whipping yet..I hear he's a buddy of yours? Goodluck to you guys...

Thanks Stang and Good luck to y'all too!! I know people never like to sit in front of me at the games cause I have this "loud" voice that shatters eardrums and that is on a quiet day!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See you at the Boro!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Stang and Good luck to y'all too!! I know people never like to sit in front of me at the games cause I have this "loud" voice that shatters eardrums and that is on a quiet day!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> See you at the Boro!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

loud is an understatement

Auntkim, look forward to seeing you at the 'boro. I'll bring my yelling cone so we can be louder than normal /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but, I really need no aid in being loud. I think being loud comes with being hard of hearing.

Our boys are going to the state also. First time both teams are going since '68. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I'm proud of both teams ,especially the young men. They played a heck of a game tonight.

JC fans are loud and proud. Fans wear blue wigs. Have been known to wear tie-dye. We love our team. So, expect to hear some loud folks.

BTW the last time we played y'all some folks thought the forrest fans were JC fans. These folks came to watch JC play. But, were confused on where the JC fans were?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Course, nipping on the jug before game time didn't clear their confusion.

Good luck to Forrest wed.