District 3A

thekid03

Harriman has not been able to get over the hump by beating Unaka the past two years to keep them from the state tourney.

You make it sound like Harriman was expected to win those two games. They were beat VERY soundly in both...

Oh in just for the record, neither Harriman OR Rockwood has been able to go on the road in sub-state and win.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You make it sound like Harriman was expected to win those two games. They were beat VERY soundly in both...

Oh in just for the record, neither Harriman OR Rockwood has been able to go on the road in sub-state and win.

whats up with harriman getting beat by Wartburg. unfreakinbelievable

rockwood gets their second win tonight. they put up 13 14 runs i think and also managed around 6 errors. yes count em 6 errors. #27 went yard twice. rockwood looked a little better at running bases but what will kill them will be their lack of communication between one another and errors errors errors. you cannot beat good team making 5 6 errors a game. if they keep playing the way they are now, LV Tourney will be a disappointing weekend. you cant spot a good team 5 runs and expect to win. that is all.

Took,

I watched the softball game and only watched two innings of the baseball game. By then it was pretty much over. I didn't see No. 10 bat or make a play in the field.

For Rockwood as a whole, I'd like to see them in some low scoring games. Just to see how they reach under pressure. They'll probably get some of those games at Lookout Valley.