Grace Christian Academy

DCBoysfan

Congratulations to the GCA Rams for your first appearance to the state tournament. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just 4 years ago we won 2 games and now we are one of the 8 best single A teams in the state. You've come along way. Thanks to the great coaching staff who have continued to build the program into a championship team. This has been a great and unforgettable season. Way to go Rams.

Congrats also to Hampton on a fine season. You have a great ball team and great fans as well. I really enjoyed watching #54 (Bentley). I have seen him twice this season and in my opinion he is one of the best players to play the game. He is a class act and seems to be a great kid.

Once again, way to go Rams. Only the 4th year of having a basketball program and look at you now.

Grace Christian Academy...........Building Champions For Christ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the GCA Rams for your first appearance to the state tournament. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just 4 years ago we won 2 games and now we are one of the 8 best single A teams in the state. You've come along way. Thanks to the great coaching staff who have continued to build the program into a championship team. This has been a great and unforgettable season. Way to go Rams.

Congrats also to Hampton on a fine season. You have a great ball team and great fans as well. I really enjoyed watching #54 (Bentley). I have seen him twice this season and in my opinion he is one of the best players to play the game. He is a class act and seems to be a great kid.

Once again, way to go Rams. Only the 5th year of having a basketball program and look at you now.

hey brother ill see u at state

Once again, way to go Rams. Only the 4th year of having a basketball program and look at you now.

It's amazing how yall build a state contending team that fast , how did you do it . $$$$$

I had no idea that K-town publics , CAK , Webb , and Catholic where such poor schools that yall could get a student base large enough to compete for state that quick , what did yall do to recruit that many good student/ATHLETES so fast?

Once again Hamptons run to the state is cut short by a private. Its funny that Grace thinks its amazing that they have this team in just 4 years, when everyone knows how they got em. They are a good team, but they should be in a different league than publics. That is and has always been my opinion. Good luck to the Rams. If we had to get beatm you wnat to be beat by the best. By the way, it was also a great setting for basketball, awesome atmosphere.

I dont know what the problem is here it just seems that people dont know too much about the gca team..... the kids playin for this team have been at gca since 3rd and 4th grade.... there has only been three additions to the team... cameron which came here two years ago.. eric williams which came last year because of living with his grandparents and jordan bell who came this year... and cant even play this year...so there to me it seems like someone here just has sore feelings and cant except the fact that hampton truly just doesnt have what it takes to come into the rams house and get it done.... i rest my case....o and adrian also came last year... but it was cause he had started living with some one at the church personally helped him out by bringing him here.... and give credit where the credit is due hes one of the best.... oh and if u havent noticed there is alot more people in knox county than in carter county....so all i say .. is just chill.. its over for hampton... grace is on the way to the boro.....

I think Grace has done alot in a short period of time, but I think you did Hampton a favor last night. Don't know anything about the recruiting thing ,but if you want to compete at the next level, you better get busy. You'll know what I'm talking about shortly.''

On another note ,3 or 4 transfers is a pretty big deal at these small public schools.Knoxville is a pretty good size drawing pool.

I dont know what the problem is here it just seems that people dont know too much about the gca team..... the kids playin for this team have been at gca since 3rd and 4th grade.... there has only been three additions to the team... cameron which came here two years ago.. eric williams which came last year because of living with his grandparents and jordan bell who came this year... and cant even play this year...so there to me it seems like someone here just has sore feelings and cant except the fact that hampton truly just doesnt have what it takes to come into the rams house and get it done.... i rest my case....o and adrian also came last year... but it was cause he had started living with some one at the church personally helped him out by bringing him here.... and give credit where the credit is due hes one of the best.... oh and if u havent noticed there is alot more people in knox county than in carter county....so all i say .. is just chill.. its over for hampton... grace is on the way to the boro.....

You got 3-4 transfers Oh and you just forgot that your best 6-4 athlete transfered in ...........how convenient. You say the church helped him out. They just happened to run across the best athlete yall ever had starving on the street and took him in. How does he pay tuition?

You got 3-4 transfers Oh and you just forgot that your best 6-4 athlete transfered in ...........how convenient. You say the church helped him out. They just happened to run across the best athlete yall ever had starving on the street and took him in. How does he pay tuition?

OldEagle, you and Iboth know that the small rural publics ans these small privates are 2 completely different animals. My guess is ,the dominance in football is right around the corner.

So what about that public school, Ravenwood, who made it to state their first 2 years having a football team. I wonder how they did it. Or how bout Maryville or Alcoa football, they go to state pretty much every year. But of course they dont recruit. they just happen to have all the athletes zoned for their school. Oh and we do recruit, we say, you pay us $6000 a year and you can play basketball for us.

So what about that public school, Ravenwood, who made it to state their first 2 years having a football team. I wonder how they did it. Or how bout Maryville or Alcoa football, they go to state pretty much every year. But of course they dont recruit. they just happen to have all the athletes zoned for their school. Oh and we do recruit, we say, you pay us $6000 a year and you can play basketball for us.

Who pays the 6k for the poor kid you guys rescued of the street?