This is why you should see a team before you vote

Legend

Manassas beat Middleton by 40 also this season Manassas beat Mitchell with all there big guns playing they didnt play -vs- UC. Mitchell beat a Buckner less Manassas team. Buckner was injured and didnt even dress that game Manassas lost by only 5. Manassas has done what no other team has done in Tennessee. Manassas beat the 2A city champs, district 16 2A champs, district 13 3A champs, district 14 3A champs, district 16 3A champs, Region 8 2A champs and won there own district 16A and region. thats impressive name another school who has done this. think about it before you answer. I mean name another school who has done this. play this many champion and beat them.

Your English kills me. . anyway - which one were you at the game Monday night? It looked like all Humboldt fans/West TN fans in the middle section across from the scorers table. I should have gone to Dyer Co. like I originally planned, but talked myself into this game to watch a blowout. I did notice a large section of middle aged and older men that were Manassas fans that camped out in the far side of the Humboldt section and taunted their fans half the night - very classy - I'm sure you were probably one of them.

It doesn't matter who you beat with what players on which gym floor and what championships they may have won. The point is, you won the important games - Regional semifinals to get to substate and the Substate game to get to Murfreesboro. So for that, congratulations. Were you 30 points better than Humboldt? Yes, on Monday you were. Humboldt made no adjustments and continued to play soft on both ends while Manassas kept the pedal to the floor - job well done by the Tigers. I agree with most on these boards that say Union City and Manassas are the class of the single A tournament. But, Humboldt was the best team in A last year at the Boro and got completely out-coached in the semis. UC won't have that problem, don't know enough about Manassas to say - we'll see soon.

By the way, to answer another question on here - - - Manassas did get out of Memphis to play in an Illinois Christmas tournament, according to the schedule posted on here.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many teams don't play at home? I would like to know. In the west I'm pretty sure everyone played the sub-state at there gym. Bradford's girls played at Dresden. In the West we have many places to have a sub-state night where more than one game can be played. In the Northwest, UTM can be used. In the Middle West, the Oman Arena and in the south there are a few different places.

There's several. I think Harpeth is 200 seats shy of having the required seating to host a sectional game. Sycamore is similar. That seems sort of arbitrary to me. Our area could play at Belmont, APSU or Lipscomb. I know the A teams in southern middle Tennessee have played at Columbia State or Motlow.

This one isn't hard to figure out. I don't know why it continues to be a problem.

Is there a limit on seats in a sub-state? UC can host a sub-state but not district or regionals. Sycamore should be able to host their gym is as big as here in my school and our girls hosted one last year.

UC holds 1200...I think the number to hold a sectional in 1A is 1000...It would be a nightmare to try and hold a district or region tourney in Union City....It's bad enough at Dresden....

Manassas beat Middleton by 40 also this season Manassas beat Mitchell with all there big guns playing they didnt play -vs- UC. Mitchell beat a Buckner less Manassas team. Buckner was injured and didnt even dress that game Manassas lost by only 5. Manassas has done what no other team has done in Tennessee. Manassas beat the 2A city champs, district 16 2A champs, district 13 3A champs, district 14 3A champs, district 16 3A champs, Region 8 2A champs and won there own district 16A and region. thats impressive name another school who has done this. think about it before you answer. I mean name another school who has done this. play this many champion and beat them.

Legend..Manassas's resume is impressive..no doubt about that..I wasn't posting about that though..just that you said several of our teams were over rated..After Manassas and Union City.. of the teams that you say are overrated...what other teams are left..From what I read Cully lost to Moore Co..Moore Co beat Middleton by 2 points and Manassas and Union City blasted Middleton..So..after Manassas and Union city..if the teams you named were over rated..what teams do you have in the top 5 after both of you?

Is there a limit on seats in a sub-state? UC can host a sub-state but not district or regionals. Sycamore should be able to host their gym is as big as here in my school and our girls hosted one last year.

Nope. Harpeth and Sycamore typically travel when they host sub state. I think Harpeth's gym seats a few more than Sycamore's actually.

Legend..Manassas's resume is impressive..no doubt about that..I wasn't posting about that though..just that you said several of our teams were over rated..After Manassas and Union City.. of the teams that you say are overrated...what other teams are left..From what I read Cully lost to Moore Co..Moore Co beat Middleton by 2 points and Manassas and Union City blasted Middleton..So..after Manassas and Union city..if the teams you named were over rated..what teams do you have in the top 5 after both of you?

PEOPLE CLOWNED ME ALL SEASON WHEN I SAID NC, HUMBOLDY, AND LC HAD NO REASON BEING RANKED OVER MANASSAS AFTER MANASSAS HAD PLAYED AND BEAT THE TEAMS THEY DID THATS ALL. YOU ARE RIGHT

Your English kills me. . anyway - which one were you at the game Monday night? It looked like all Humboldt fans/West TN fans in the middle section across from the scorers table. I should have gone to Dyer Co. like I originally planned, but talked myself into this game to watch a blowout. I did notice a large section of middle aged and older men that were Manassas fans that camped out in the far side of the Humboldt section and taunted their fans half the night - very classy - I'm sure you were probably one of them.

It doesn't matter who you beat with what players on which gym floor and what championships they may have won. The point is, you won the important games - Regional semifinals to get to substate and the Substate game to get to Murfreesboro. So for that, congratulations. Were you 30 points better than Humboldt? Yes, on Monday you were. Humboldt made no adjustments and continued to play soft on both ends while Manassas kept the pedal to the floor - job well done by the Tigers. I agree with most on these boards that say Union City and Manassas are the class of the single A tournament. But, Humboldt was the best team in A last year at the Boro and got completely out-coached in the semis. UC won't have that problem, don't know enough about Manassas to say - we'll see soon.

By the way, to answer another question on here - - - Manassas did get out of Memphis to play in an Illinois Christmas tournament, according to the schedule posted on here.

So we are the ones with no class. when the Humboldt people came in put up signs and talked trash before the game started. when Humboldt went up 5-0 They are the ones who acted like the game was over and started talking trash. lol!! Yes I was one of those men sitting over there because thats were we sit at every Manassas game.

I player from Humboldt #3 asked me when the score was 5-0 Humboldt "were do you think yall going" lol!!!

I told the kid to the State. LOL!!!!

Now im wrong and im the one with no class. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />