JC's MISTI MAXWELL REACHES 1000 PTS

GottaLuvIt

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What better of a time to reach 1000 pts than at the state tourney your senior year! Way to go Misti, we are all very proud of you! Love you!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations to Misti Maxwell from a Forrest fan on making your 1000pt.....I was sitting in front of your Dad and when you made that milestone, he let out a whistle to end all whistles!!!! Again congrats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and Good Luck with Wayne County on Friday!!

YEE!!!HAW!!! So proud of her...I ask that question sometime back hoping she would reach it before the end of the season and glad she reached this goal....

Now, I want to see her have a high scoring game for her career at the boro and would love to see her start busting those trey's come Friday, Let's get her fired up, I have faith in this kid she has carried this team with her abilities to move the ball, control it and shoot the eyes out of it...She is a great team player, come on sis let's get it done!! Two more games and It's yours....

YOU CAN DOOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!

Congrats to Misty she is the quarter back to this team , a giant among players that are taller and I've watched this young lady become one of the elite players in the upper cumberland. She handles the ball, makes good passes plays defence and scored over a 1000 points. This bunch of seniors are special and they will do well in their endevors in life. thank you for great 4 years.

What better of a time to reach 1000 pts than at the state tourney your senior year! Way to go Misti, we are all very proud of you! Love you!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CONGRATULATIONS MISTI, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU FOR THIS AND ALL OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GET ALL THE GIRLS PUMPED AND READY FOR WAYNE COUNTY TOMMORROW AND HOPEFULLY ANOTHER GAME ON SATURDAY. YOU GIRL'S CAN DO IT IF EVERY BODY SAYS WEEEEEEE CAN. AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND I LOVE YOU ----- DAD. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Congrats from Bee Country. Now lets keep it rolling friday with a win and try to accomplish some more GOLD. See you Friday

Congratulations Misti on reaching a 1,000 points! Your performance on the court this year has been phenomenal!

We have watched you play many games and are amazed at the way you handle the ball with almost no turnovers.

If a team has a great point guard, the team will usually be successful, and Jackson County has the best in Maxwell!

Misti, you've helped lead the team to the Big Dance, now we have one more game. Leave it all on the floor like you've done all year!

Congrats to Misty she is the quarter back to this team , a giant among players that are taller and I've watched this young lady become one of the elite players in the upper cumberland. She handles the ball, makes good passes plays defence and scored over a 1000 points. This bunch of seniors are special and they will do well in their endevors in life. thank you for great 4 years.

I for one wishes she was about 30 pts away!! If she was, we might have won a couple more against them this year!! But since it is what it is, congrats on a successful career and season. Not that I like any JC players, but if I did she would be at the top of the list. She seems to never miss a shot, always busting her butt on defense, and never misses a clutch play. I have enjoyed (not really enjoyed?, I don't think) watching her play. She will always be a dagger in our hearts (respectfully)!!! Good luck in all you do in life (after today, of course)!