District 8 AAA Picks

MrNoitAll

This is always a tough game between these schools but this year the Mighty Wildcats will beat the Ladies from Manchester! I think it will be several years before the Ladies from Manchester can get back on top! But these are the two best teams in District 8 AAA! Everyone else is looking up to these schools! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Wishing they could be with them at the top!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it was the 04 or 05 season great game i was there. CC won on an error by a former Coffee player, bottom line that year Coffee was still playing on the Big mans talent. Coffee has went down hill ever year since...

I went to watch Tullahoma today, looked pretty good, though the game i saw it appeared Coach Cardwell was not playing his varsity. I watched a little of CC game and they seemed to struggle with the bats and felt their feilding was unsure, maybe not the right player in spots or not playing. Maybe he didnt have all his varsity players out there.

They square off Thursday, it will be the game on non faculty coaches and could decide who will be the front runner of the district. Tullahoma will win by 3.

Still playing with the big mans talent? Is this college? Are we recruiting players? fact is Jeff, whom I like very much, took Coffee County's best player with him and still lost. but that is the past... I'm not here to bash anyone just to say that Terry Floyd is a great and man and a great coach and some of you people need to tone it down a little bit.

MrNoItAll - Seems like I remember Manchester winning a "big game" against the BIG MAN himself a couple of years ago.

Every year is different and it doesn't matter who is returning from what team. What is on paper is worth nothing. You have to play the game between the lines.

You have to ready to play in May. One or two injuries or bad breaks can turn a season. And you never know when seniorist will hit your team.

You know its softball time agina since snow is in the forecast. Good luck to all.

We were no-hit and still won, not to bad. Good Luck Terry and to the Lady Raiders.

We were no-hit and still won, not to bad. Good Luck Terry and to the Lady Raiders.

I do not think that I would brag about winning a game without getting a hit. Just a reminder that Tullahoma will win district this year and LC will finish last. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I do not think that I would brag about winning a game without getting a hit. Just a reminder that Tullahoma will win district this year and LC will finish last. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

How old are you? 3

Your name should be iknownothing.

How old are you? 3

Your name should be iknownothing.

I have this one goal in life and that is to be as smart as you! I am sure eveyone can tell how smart you (I bet you even went to school there and got all of your smarts there) are and that everyone should want to grow up and say I live in Manchester. Would that not be the most perfect thing in the world! Knowing that I finally made it to the top of the world! I am getting excited just thinking about reaching that goal. Can you feel my excitement. I forgot to mention that Coffee County want be in the state this year playing softball. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have this one goal in life and that is to be as smart as you! I am sure eveyone can tell how smart you (I bet you even went to school there and got all of your smarts there) are and that everyone should want to grow up and say I live in Manchester. Would that not be the most perfect thing in the world! Knowing that I finally made it to the top of the world! I am getting excited just thinking about reaching that goal. Can you feel my excitement. I forgot to mention that Coffee County want be in the state this year playing softball. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let me get this straight, Tullahoma barely beats Coffee County. Columbia beats Coffee County soundly. Yet Tullahoma is the favorite to be district champs. Sounds like people are making predictions with their heart and not their head. I am telling all you guys that it is wide open in district 8AAA. There isn't a clear cut favorite.

Let me get this straight, Tullahoma barely beats Coffee County. Columbia beats Coffee County soundly. Yet Tullahoma is the favorite to be district champs. Sounds like people are making predictions with their heart and not their head. I am telling all you guys that it is wide open in district 8AAA. There isn't a clear cut favorite.

You are right Robotman, no clear favorite. You people should try and ignore NOITALL. Anyone who states that someone "want" be in the playoffs instead of "wont" be in the playoffs is deserving of being ignored.

Ok what is the hard thing about the favorite??? Tullahoma will win district! MrNoitAll picked CC as second with a tough Columbia Lions in third BUT I think these two teams are both about equal last night Columbia won (as predicted by MrNoitAll that they would) The Lady Wildkittens have the best pitching in District 8 AAA and pitching is the name of the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />