District 8 AAA Picks

MrNoitAll

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think that for Shelbyville to win the district, their hitting needs to be more consistent. Thats all, period. How you guys come up with all this other crap is comical.

I think that Shelbyville can not win district BUT I do think that they have a chance to come in 2nd. You are right two girls can not carry one team. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Good try W2G but you can't divide us! All I was saying in my post was give Russell the well deserved props for geting the game winning hit. Just trying to help a girl out as they say.

Thanks for letting us know that 13Mom is correct and telling us how to handle a "weak position", (which I do not feel that we have) Your advice is priceless (not)

GO EAGLETTES!!!

Hey, I'm with ya! I think that the eaglettes have just as much a chance as anyone in this district!!! The season is still very young, most teams still have at least 6 - 7 games to play. I love a good game!!! PLAY BALL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey, I'm with ya! I think that the eaglettes have just as much a chance as anyone in this district!!! The season is still very young, most teams still have at least 6 - 7 games to play. I love a good game!!! PLAY BALL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry but they do not have just as much a chance as anyone in this district!! The Ladies from Tullahoma will be your district champs! Plus I am not from Tullahoma they are just the best team!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sorry but they do not have just as much a chance as anyone in this district!! The Ladies from Tullahoma will be your district champs! Plus I am not from Tullahoma they are just the best team!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Since the district has already been won tell us all how far the Lady Cats will go into the playoffs. By the way, who is your team?

Since the district has already been won tell us all how far the Lady Cats will go into the playoffs. By the way, who is your team?

They will not go to state because they will not get pass the Chattanooga teams! Hmmm I wish I could tell you that but if I do that you will then have taken my mask off! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

They will not go to state because they will not get pass the Chattanooga teams! Hmmm I wish I could tell you that but if I do that you will then have taken my mask off! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Which Cattanooga teams? Come on Coward Boy, if you truly NoitAll tell us who wins the districts, regions and State titles in all classifications.

Then calling these ladies losers should also. Thanks for the warning!

He's stating the team will lose, not that anyone's character is in question. Some of you may be offended but he is within the guidelines. Either ignore or keep comments civil. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

He's stating the team will lose, not that anyone's character is in question. Some of you may be offended but he is within the guidelines. Either ignore or keep comments civil. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

He does not offend me. I am sure that he offended some with his questioning of the parents genetics but hey, if he gets more people to posts I am sure that it is ok with CoachT. I figured if he could have fun with people he could also take a little jab. I have seen much worse that that on here. I would assume it offended you more than him. Pleaase accept my apologies, I will try and refrain!