2008-2009 IMAC Conference Outlook

antiref

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you can go out and get yer own kids...what's your offer? Better job, first class education, nice town with friendly people, low cost of living? I know if I was relocating to the area and had to choose a town to raise my kids, I'd seriously consider Greeneville( and I did) If these people are like many and consider their kids when making these kinds of decisions, can you blame them for choosing Greeneville????

Nope Greeneville is a fine town with a good school..i live here during the school year

I was just commentin that it would have most likely have been a repeat year for CCHS if it had not been for GHS bringing in kids again...I dont blame anybody for coming...Wat are the info on these new kids?

Graduated.

Did Gash end up going anywhere?

Nope Greeneville is a fine town with a good school..i live here during the school year

I was just commentin that it would have most likely have been a repeat year for CCHS if it had not been for GHS bringing in kids again...I dont blame anybody for coming...Wat are the info on these new kids?

Did Gash end up going anywhere?

I thought he signed to play FB for Tusculum, but I'm not sure.

I thought he signed to play FB for Tusculum, but I'm not sure.

That was Tremaine's brother. Tremaine the last time I talked to him was going to ETSU to be a full time student.

He finished last year beatup with some bad ankles. He had the opportunity to play at a few places, but he felt his fire was gone. If he has a good academic year and the fire comes back, he said he would walk on at ETSU next year.

If the fire does come back he can play at that level I believe.

That was Tremaine's brother. Tremaine the last time I talked to him was going to ETSU to be a full time student.

He finished last year beatup with some bad ankles. He had the opportunity to play at a few places, but he felt his fire was gone. If he has a good academic year and the fire comes back, he said he would walk on at ETSU next year.

Thanks for the info. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know I knew that....must be the mad cow.

Yeha but it does seem a bit odd that seemingly every year Coach D comes out with a transfer from somewhere...

There are plenty of great areas to live in, and great schools to attend in NET, but I believe that this is beyond coincidences. Nevertheless, I'm not looking to pick a fight, simply stating my opinion.

What I'd like to know is if there is anyone in this conference who can compete with the powerhouses on the other side of the region.

Yeha but it does seem a bit odd that seemingly every year Coach D comes out with a transfer from somewhere...

There are plenty of great areas to live in, and great schools to attend in NET, but I believe that this is beyond coincidences. Nevertheless, I'm not looking to pick a fight, simply stating my opinion.

What I'd like to know is if there is anyone in this conference who can compete with the powerhouses on the other side of the region.

Hey Snowbaby........if Greeneville has the kind of recrui..er I mean talent that everyone says they have this year and those boys from CC are the real deal the 'ol IMAC might just give'em a go. Of course it's just not the same without you...I hope your well. What are you up to these days?

Well I've watched a few Science Hill scrimmages, and met a few DB players, and to be honest, I don't think that UNLESS Duncan pulls a feew atheletes out of his bag, the 2 IMAC teams in Region will be gimme's for the Big 12...

I am doin fine, thanks for asking, kinda had my dreams crushed this semester, as I had to transfer back to ETSU from Maryville where I would have seen quite a bit of playing time, because I couldnt afford tuition.