Temple vs. Union City 1st Game of 2008 State Tournament!

TempleTrue

Well here we go the people I dislike talking to on these boards the most...and that is who I get to argue with for the next week... I will just stop the arguing by predicting a double digit UC victory right up front... Hope our guys realize their is no pressure on a bunch of underclassman to win...they are expected to get drilled...so just go out play loose have and have fun... all the pressure is on the ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM IN TENNESSEE...like I haven't heard that enough already..

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple is a good club, and everyone knows it. And yes it is true there is some extra pressure on the undefeated UC team. But don't look for the pressure to bother this bunch. UC is a well-coached, very talented squad. Look for a UC win, the first of three in the 'boro.

Well here we go the people I dislike talking to on these boards the most...and that is who I get to argue with for the next week... I will just stop the arguing by predicting a double digit UC victory right up front... Hope our guys realize their is no pressure on a bunch of underclassman to win...they are expected to get drilled...so just go out play loose have and have fun... all the pressure is on the ONLY UNDEFEATED TEAM IN TENNESSEE...like I haven't heard that enough already..

true never count anybody out ive seen it happen too many times in the boro, you got to be pretty good to get this far! I can tell you this though, whatever conditioning yall can go through you better get it done starting now because UC will not slow down period. good luck everybody

Temple is a good club, and everyone knows it. And yes it is true there is some extra pressure on the undefeated UC team. But don't look for the pressure to bother this bunch. UC is a well-coached, very talented squad. Look for a UC win, the first of three in the 'boro.

Well I still want us to win it all, and I guess you have to beat the best some time if your going to be #1...I just think our youth has maximized their potential...our coach has never even been in a state tournament game...playing or coaching...

This will be the first upset in the Buro,

Well I think it will at least make the fans nervous...I know back in the skogen era when we were expected to win every game- being a fan stunk...because you talk junk...and then just hope a bunch of high school kids can back YOU up.... UC has everything to lose...Temple has nothing to prove...IMO (we only return one starter off last years team!!!)

I know some Temple folks will be dissapointed to get such a tough draw in the first round, but I'm excited about it. Once the Crusaders knock off Union City the rest of the tourney will be a piece of cake.

In talking to our boys they wanted UC in the first round,I guess everyone like a challege something the west hasn,t done in so many years.

I know some Temple folks will be dissapointed to get such a tough draw in the first round, but I'm excited about it. Once the Crusaders knock off Union City the rest of the tourney will be a piece of cake.

ok dadoffour- you had your fun...don't stir these psychopathic maniacs up...they still think last years gold ball is in Union City!!!

lets keep things calm and realistic...