LA vs. Fulton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both of these teams play and both teams are very talented and are good teams. I will have to give the edge to fulton because the three guards are quick. Not saying LA are not but Fulton has a step on them. Fulton will not hurt in size down low, yes they are smaller but those boyz downlow can shoot the three better than the guards can. I know those big boys downlow for LA can not guard either one of them. This game will come down to free throws, turnovers, rebounds. I like fulton in all of those categories. I say Fulton wins this game but i would not be surprised to see LA win though. This might be the best matchup of the first round. Good luck to both teams.

I know LA fans say that their big men will dominate the big men for fulton. But keep in mind AE has two bigs down low at 6'7 and 6'6 monsters who are athletic as they come. They contained them as well. Fulton played bearden close two games and they only have 1 guy under 6'4. Size down low will not matter much. The LA big men will have to come out to perimeter and guard the big men from shooting the three.

LA guard play is outstanding and they DO NOT make mistakes. Very well coached team. I do not think they big men down low are that great but they do get the job done which is all that matters. Athleticism is on Fultons side but the LA boys are pretty athletic as well. Coach Wright at fulton might be the best coach in the state which should make for a great game.

Again, good luck to both teams!

I have seen both of these teams play and both teams are very talented and are good teams. I will have to give the edge to fulton because the three guards are quick. Not saying LA are not but Fulton has a step on them. Fulton will not hurt in size down low, yes they are smaller but those boyz downlow can shoot the three better than the guards can. I know those big boys downlow for LA can not guard either one of them. This game will come down to free throws, turnovers, rebounds. I like fulton in all of those categories. I say Fulton wins this game but i would not be surprised to see LA win though. This might be the best matchup of the first round. Good luck to both teams.

I know LA fans say that their big men will dominate the big men for fulton. But keep in mind AE has two bigs down low at 6'7 and 6'6 monsters who are athletic as they come. They contained them as well. Fulton played bearden close two games and they only have 1 guy under 6'4. Size down low will not matter much. The LA big men will have to come out to perimeter and guard the big men from shooting the three.

LA guard play is outstanding and they DO NOT make mistakes. Very well coached team. I do not think they big men down low are that great but they do get the job done which is all that matters. Athleticism is on Fultons side but the LA boys are pretty athletic as well. Coach Wright at fulton might be the best coach in the state which should make for a great game.

Again, good luck to both teams!

You may be right Unreal.....(baby but it's true) but that's were Coach will use his bench. Better hope Fulton's big men can keep our big men from scoring. Athleticism and speed should be in Fulton's favor regardless of who they play, but our kids are not slow or un- athletic by no means. Should be a great game.

I don't know what will happen the rest of the way but I'm going to say this. I've coached against both teams within the last year and as a matter of fact fulton put us out of the region tournament last year. LA is really good but Fulton and this sounds odd has been under the radar all year. I felt they may have been the second best team at the AA state tournament last year. too bad for fulton they played Liberty in the first round last year. Folks Fulton didn't lose a player from last years team. They may not win it but I think they are going to be a tough out. They can really D up!

Fulton is super quick, can shoot the lights out, and they play tenacious man to man defense. A team like Livingston Academy cannot simulate in practice the type of quickness and athleticism that Fulton throws at you.

Congratulations to Fulton on a dominating performance.

Congratulations also to Livingston on a great year. Unfortunately for Livingston, they ran into a buzzsaw in Fulton tonight.

I don't know what will happen the rest of the way but I'm going to say this. I've coached against both teams within the last year and as a matter of fact fulton put us out of the region tournament last year. LA is really good but Fulton and this sounds odd has been under the radar all year. I felt they may have been the second best team at the AA state tournament last year. too bad for fulton they played Liberty in the first round last year. Folks Fulton didn't lose a player from last years team. They may not win it but I think they are going to be a tough out. They can really D up!

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!! Fulton must be setting the record for FG% in this game. They can't miss. If they play like this Friday and Saturday, no one will beat them, not even the mighty Dyer County. Before you guys from Dyer Co. jump me again, I said IF, and I repeat IF! Hope that doesn't confuse you!!! Great season Wildcats. Looking forward to a return trip next year!!!

To much for the Wildcats to handle. Best shooting team LA has played by far. When your as quick as Fulton is and can shoot 60% from the field and 50 some odd % from 3 land you can't win. I reconized some of those names Vic Smith, Hollingsworth and maybe Steele all played football. I know the first 2 did. Both of them are quick as a hic-up. Good Luck Falcons hope you win it all.

Good season Cats you guys got over the hump this year. Come back next year and win it all. Good Luck to Todd and Jeremy wish you guys the best in the future.