LA vs. Fulton

haha i love this... i saw melton the other night stick his head between his legs and it looked like he was crying... like a big baby... what kinda of coach is that... he can only coach when he is winning...haha....hes a great coach he really is....everyone looked like a cat on a tin roof... they were scared.... i bet their mommas are mad b/c they had to wash their shorts twice to get the skids out..... todd and jeremy didnt do much.....so thats great the la will only lose those two... back to the boro... and get another butt whooping....KEEP ON TRUCKIN

I take it your in the same boat as Rup11.. Either you couldn't play for Coach Melton or he has beat you the last several years. Its hard to believe there are so many jealous people in the world..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to the wildcats on a great season ,the negative post just show lack of class by people most of time don't have any ties with team that won. LA always has a class program and the kids going through that program will be better prepared to be successful. Good luck rom your neighbors in JC.

Rup11.....

Get off your cpu, put the doritos down, get in shape, become an athelete, then get back on here to talk smack.

Just having some fun. Sorry! By the way I don't like Doritos. I prefer Twinkies and you don't have to be in shape to guard the sideline! Not4Sale has a vendetta sounds like. I'm just an agitator. Hey, come on down to the 'boro at 5. I'm buying!

Well, lets see. I'm from the east, and I wouldn't play for him if he was my coach. Which, luckily, he's not b/c I like my coach to actually coach us, and not look down at the floor and cry. I'm not jealous. haha. Who is? If all the stuff I have said isn't true, then everyone would have left it alone. Apparently, its true and im stepping of some peoples toes. Instead of replying to me and crying and lieing about how good a coach he is, just reply back "ouch, that hurt!!!" iluvit started it, and im gonna end it. I have no idea who rup11 is, but I would like to shake his hand. Next year "when they go back to the 'boro" make sure to bring a box of tissues for your coach. Next year the ref might have to stop the butt whooping and dry the tears of the floor so no one will get hurt.

Well, lets see. I'm from the east, and I wouldn't play for him if he was my coach. Which, luckily, he's not b/c I like my coach to actually coach us, and not look down at the floor and cry. I'm not jealous. haha. Who is? If all the stuff I have said isn't true, then everyone would have left it alone. Apparently, its true and im stepping of some peoples toes. Instead of replying to me and crying and lieing about how good a coach he is, just reply back "ouch, that hurt!!!" iluvit started it, and im gonna end it. I have no idea who rup11 is, but I would like to shake his hand. Next year "when they go back to the 'boro" make sure to bring a box of tissues for your coach. Next year the ref might have to stop the butt whooping and dry the tears of the floor so no one will get hurt.

not4sale obviously started a new name just to bash the coach. like some others have said, very classy. not4sale obviously doesn't like the coach, because he just keeps talking about him. anyway, its kind of funny how determined not4sale is to run him down.

not4sale obviously started a new name just to bash the coach. like some others have said, very classy. not4sale obviously doesn't like the coach, because he just keeps talking about him. anyway, its kind of funny how determined not4sale is to run him down.

haha. This is my first name I have ever created. I'm right again! You want to talk about class? Class is coaching a team even if they are down 40! I'm not the only one who doesn't like the coach. Look around! Get your head out! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I had seen better a better ball games at a jr. pro tourny. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> But ill stop bashing. At least you made it to state! haha. People will see you next seaon and ask how you were last season. Just tell them you went to state. Just only say you played Fulton. Don't tell the score. You could go ahead and make the excuse, Well, we got beat by the state champ! But that is just gonna lead to more excuses!!! Then all you will be is an excuse. So just tell 'em you lost to Fulton. They'll understand. They might actually wait to turn their back to laugh. They won't laugh in your face. Don't wanna see Melting cry again.