Any Truth to Rumors

thenomad

Forrest you do not want him. The fact that he has had the talent he has had and cant get past region shows he cannot coach. Our coach would have won state with the talent richland had. The problem with Hall is he lets one or two parents run his team. Dothory the mouth Koons aka. IKNOW kept the team tore up threating to move her daughter on a daily basis while undermining the rest of the players. If he knew anything about chemistry he would have won a state championship. He will schedule weak teams and win 25 games a year and will never go any further than region. he only got past region once cause district 12 teams were hurt badly during the region tournament. Get ready to play 12 alabama games a year if you take him. You do not want him. Heard he cant get along with the prins. at richland. Go hall go. get out of our district.

Bet you do want him out of the district. He has been kicking your teeth in the 4 years we have been in Tennessee. Go away and play in the street, moron.

NOMAD: I will get my wife to check if she can but she no longer teaches at Richland. She moved to an elementary school this year.

I will tell you one thing; allot of teachers and coaches leave Giles County because they are paid so little as compared to other counties. I could see where Forrest would be a good fit. Not too much of a drive from Richland, Hall knows the team (they were in our district up until the state championship year), he probably knows the community, and the fans seem to really support their teams. I hear that they have more of an off season presence with AAU Basketball too. That can really make a difference with a team. I know that some of the girls at Richland played AAU ball but not the majority of them.

DKOONS, do you know anything about the AAU program around Chapel Hill? I have heard that some of the girls at Forrest have played AAU ball together since they were little. I know your daughter played a ton of basketball and she probably played with and against them.

Could you Aunt Kim or other rocket fans tell us about your AAU program??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet you do want him out of the district. He has been kicking your teeth in the 4 years we have been in Tennessee. Go away and play in the street, moron.

NOMAD: I will get my wife to check if she can but she no longer teaches at Richland. She moved to an elementary school this year.

I will tell you one thing; allot of teachers and coaches leave Giles County because they are paid so little as compared to other counties. I could see where Forrest would be a good fit. Not too much of a drive from Richland, Hall knows the team (they were in our district up until the state championship year), he probably knows the community, and the fans seem to really support their teams. I hear that they have more of an off season presence with AAU Basketball too. That can really make a difference with a team. I know that some of the girls at Richland played AAU ball but not the majority of them.

DKOONS, do you know anything about the AAU program around Chapel Hill? I have heard that some of the girls at Forrest have played AAU ball together since they were little. I know your daughter played a ton of basketball and she probably played with and against them.

Could you Aunt Kim or other rocket fans tell us about your AAU program??

I believe those same girls won a National? championship one year. Good Luck to all the BBall seniors at Forrest it has been a pleasure watching you play the last 4 yrs.

Yes, Coach Hall has resigned his girls BBall coaching position at Richland. and the Baseball program (I believe ) has gained from it.

WOW! Two top teams losing coaches in the same year. What a shake up!! Only question left is, Coach Hall helping baseball?? Looks like Moore Co. and Cornersville will rule this district once again. Any word on who replaces these two fine coaches??

WOW! Two top teams losing coaches in the same year. What a shake up!! Only question left is, Coach Hall helping baseball?? Looks like Moore Co. and Cornersville will rule this district once again. Any word on who replaces these two fine coaches??

Wow, when did Hall start coaching baseball???????????????

Maybe he was just assisting with the baseball team. Allot of coaches at Richland help with other sports, as do most coaches at most schools.

Do not count Richland out. They have some great players returning and the best player in D11 in Jasmine Duke. If they get a good coach, this team could still dominate D11. I hear some of the younger girls have really stepped up their game.

For the right pay, I will quit my Gov. Job and coach them. I know I can get results.

To the Richland Girls. If your coach has quit, just hang in there and play hard. You will be just fine.

I know some Richland folks are not going to like my suggestion: But I would go try to get Matt Miller from CULLY. I told him the entire time he was coaching the boys at Richland that he should be coaching girls simply because Coach Miller is a teacher and coaching girls involves a whole lot of teaching.

To the Richland Girls. If your coach has quit, just hang in there and play hard. You will be just fine.

I know some Richland folks are not going to like my suggestion: But I would go try to get Matt Miller from CULLY. I told him the entire time he was coaching the boys at Richland that he should be coaching girls simply because Coach Miller is a teacher and coaching girls involves a whole lot of teaching.

According to other threads, a couple of girls are not coming back, either for another school or another sport. Would those two be seniors? I know #24 is a good softball player and that #55 has a parent living Pulaski. They may have young talent but do they have leadership.

As for the coach, do you think Miller would leave Culleoka to go back to Richland where he was let go and do you think Richland would change its opinion about Miller?? I know Richland has a couple of young coaches as assistants, do they get the job??

Miller is a good coach but should not go back to Richland....Teaching basketball goes for boys as well as girls...I seriously doubt he would return after the way he was treated there before.

According to other threads, a couple of girls are not coming back, either for another school or another sport. Would those two be seniors? I know #24 is a good softball player and that #55 has a parent living Pulaski. They may have young talent but do they have leadership.

As for the coach, do you think Miller would leave Culleoka to go back to Richland where he was let go and do you think Richland would change its opinion about Miller?? I know Richland has a couple of young coaches as assistants, do they get the job??

Yes, #24 and #55 will be seniors. I do not know what there plans are but both are excellent players.

I really do not know why Coach Miller left other than he was not tenured and was not asked to stay. I know he was a very good Math teacher and a very good person and from a very good family. I believe his wife played basketball at Richland. His father teaches at Forrest I think. Coach Miller has a great deal of knowledge about Soccer too.

I also know some at Richland did not like him and talked bad about him behind his back. I have no clue why. They will have to answer that. I would love to see him back. He knows basketball and is a fine teacher. It was his first fulltime head coaching position as the boys' varsity coach and that may have been too tough an assignment for anyone to jump directly into a varsity headcoaching job. I really do not know. I know that I can identify good character people and he fits the mold. Would he come back? if I was him I wouldn't.

Who knows. Time will tell. But Richland has won allot of basketball games over the years and I expect them to continue to do so. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who knows. I have not heard anything official on Hall leaving. I hope he stays.