Farragut vs. Bearden

FHSstr8cash

Big deal, you beat a team that lost 10 seniors with 2 of the best pitchers in the state, and you ran the score up on them. You should change your name to the University of Flordia, classless.

i really hope beardon knows just how good farragut is... i think they will win state this year we play in the hardest district in the state and farragut is at the top... beardon may be good but they aint the best... i just hope that they can atleast touch ramsey's 97 mph fastball good luck

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen Bearden yet this year, but Farragut did swing the bats well tonight! Out hit us 14 to 4. Most of the balls were hit sharp, even the outs. I realize we (SCHS) don't have the pitching that Bearden has, but Faragut does look tough. It definitely would be a good game to watch. Heard there are going to be quite a few scouts there. Farragut's infield is not as slow as people think. Powell is legit at SS for high school, probably a 2nd baseman at the next level. Nicky has some wheels and range at 2nd. He also swung the bat pretty well tonight, and showed he can lay down a bunt. I still say that this is one of the toughest districts in the state. There will be a couple of teams sitting at home that could compete with other district's top teams. Hats off to Farragut for tonight. I think you have a top program.

Farragut- 10 Sevier Co.-0. Cade Stallings and Matt Ramsey both hit HRs. Cade's was too opposite field and so were HALF of our 11-14 hits. I forget the exact number. Too bad we cant go OPPO though. Dang..

whoever said you guys cant hit oppo...has obviously not seen you play, or just wasnt paying attention. we shifted our fielders to the right side for over half your lineup

i really hope beardon knows just how good farragut is... i think they will win state this year we play in the hardest district in the state and farragut is at the top... beardon may be good but they aint the best... i just hope that they can atleast touch ramsey's 97 mph fastball good luck

::sigh::....flash.....

theyre both overated, farragut and bearden got put out by LENOIR CITY in district, wait till they play Maryville, thats the team!

First off this is a Farragut/Bearden thread so i dont know why maryville is on here talking themselves up...

and when was the last time Maryville did anything good, both Farragut and Bearden will destroy you when the time comes

I just laughed out loud at that post. You are crazy. There must be some kind of hallucinagenic in the water at Maryville. Stick to football.

Maryville is not garbage. Lets just look at the facts. Last year Bearden and Farragut both got put out of the tournament before maryville. And if im not mistaken that means that maryville finished higher than both of those teams. And if you want to complain about how all of this happened last year, go ahead. But remember that neither Farragut nor Bearden have done anything so far this year to show that they would wipe Maryville off the map.

Well Farragut has won both their games by at least ten runs this season and Bearden is bringing back a good group of experienced pitchers that will most likely keep them in any game, last year is in the past but if you really wanted to look back over the last few years you would realize that Maryville has always been bad and i dont expect anything to change...

Until you can back up what your saying with wins over good teams this year dont bother posting cause no one is going to take you seriously

[/quote

from what i hear ramsey will not be throwing many fastballs tomorrow he may not even pitch

elbow?

Farragut wins 3-2. Jordan Cooper went 5 1/3 innings and pitched a heck of a game. Had em guessin all night. Shane Glarrow faced 1 batter, and then Matt Ramsey shut them down the final 1 2/3 innings. Farragut hit the ball hard all night. Even the outs were hit good. One or maybe both of Bearden's runs were unearned. Gouffon pitched most of the game for Bearden then Andy Fennell came it. Good game both ways, fun to watch, good atmosphere.