Chattanooga Coaches Top 10 Poll Released

chattasoccer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they played Bledsoe County. I really hope that score is wrong. If so it is totally inexcusable. Teams play everyone. Does anyone know if this is a correct score?

who did they play?

can't believe they ran the score up that bad.

hope someone, some day, pays them back.

They played Bledsoe County. This is a new soccer team that is co-ed. Anyone that knows Jim Schermerhorn, knows he would never run up a score on any team. Bledsoe only got the ball into the ND end of the field a couple times. ND played all the young players they had. There was a time that Bledsoe played about 15 minutes with only 10 players on the field, just because they miscounted their subs. ND had to play Beldsoe because they are in their district and they will improve over the year, but they really should be playing a JV schedule this year.

soccerchatta, you seen very knowledgeable on ND soccer. Is what I have read on her about your keeper correct?

They played Bledsoe County. This is a new soccer team that is co-ed. Anyone that knows Jim Schermerhorn, knows he would never run up a score on any team. Bledsoe only got the ball into the ND end of the field a couple times. ND played all the young players they had. There was a time that Bledsoe played about 15 minutes with only 10 players on the field, just because they miscounted their subs. ND had to play Beldsoe because they are in their district and they will improve over the year, but they really should be playing a JV schedule this year.

Scoreboard shows they beat Walker Valley 3-1 but doesn't show the Central game score. Don't know anything about them.

Does anyone know anything about Hixson this year. I looked at their schedule and so far it looks like they have just played Walker Valley and Central. Just have not seen or heard anything about them.