Chattanooga Coaches Top 10 Poll Released

chattasoccer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cree sounded like I ruffled some feathers....that was not my intention. Your scrimmage with McCallie and your game with the Owls were home games for you. Which makes it hard for us soccer fans in Chatt. to watch you guys play.

Good luck with Baylor. I hope to be there for that one.

No ruffled feathers. Just frustrating sometimes, not getting to play the better teams, because they fill their schedule with closer opponents.

From something you asked earlier, sounded like you were at the match with Cumberland Co.? So are you a Chatt. person or a Athens person??

No ruffled feathers. Just frustrating sometimes, not getting to play the better teams, because they fill their schedule with closer opponents.

From something you asked earlier, sounded like you were at the match with Cumberland Co.? So are you a Chatt. person or a Athens person??

A Chatt. person with a son at Wesleyan. Which brings up a question that I have. Does anyone know anything about the new coach thats coming to Wesleyan next year?

A Chatt. person with a son at Wesleyan. Which brings up a question that I have. Does anyone know anything about the new coach thats coming to Wesleyan next year?

There is an article in todays Daily Post Athenian. I remember Stephen as a Player. Very talented and very knowledgable about the game. I think he will do a good job. It will take him a few years to get things turned around. I just hope they are patient with him and he doesnt get too frustrated with the early lack of success.

I coached a couple of Soddy players a few years ago that came to TWC. Do you belong to one of those young men?

There is an article in todays Daily Post Athenian. I remember Stephen as a Player. Very talented and very knowledgable about the game. I think he will do a good job. It will take him a few years to get things turned around. I just hope they are patient with him and he doesnt get too frustrated with the early lack of success.

I coached a couple of Soddy players a few years ago that came to TWC. Do you belong to one of those young men?

I don't know....My son will be a senior next year (THANK GOD, cause I'm broke LOL), but he's never mentioned that you have been there to help. I know , he knows who you are from the battles between Soddy and McMinn Co. from 2000 to 2004.

Stephen might do well of the bat, there were a lot of Brasilians there this spring looking to come to TWC.

There are some good soccer games to be played in Chattanooga tonight. McCallie and Ooltewah play. Notre Dame travels to Baylor. And I think Dalton and CCS play.

Baylor 2....Notre Dame 0. Baylor looked very strong on defense as always. Need to work on finishing as it could have easily been 6-0...just need to straighten the shots out. First goal was on a perfect long ball from Andrew Roden to Estaban Villereal. The last goal was from Kelly Smith on an assist from Walker Fitzerald. Good game especially since the Red Raiders have not played in 1 and 1/2 weeks.

Baylor 2....Notre Dame 0. Baylor looked very strong on defense as always. Need to work on finishing as it could have easily been 6-0...just need to straighten the shots out. First goal was on a perfect long ball from Andrew Roden to Estaban Villereal. The last goal was from Kelly Smith on an assist from Walker Fitzerald. Good game especially since the Red Raiders have not played in 1 and 1/2 weeks.

Totally agree. Baylor dominated....very solid game. Andrew Roden's long ball to Estaban for a header was a tremendous play. Next up is a region game against Webb at Baylor.

Congratulations to Baylor. We were lucky that the score was not worse than 2-0 as it was not that close.