• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week for Cleveland:

Lenoir City-0

Cleveland-3

Sweetwater-0

Cleveland-10

I think they are beginning to show people and prove that they are for real

You are only saying that because you go there. but i have seen you all, your pretty good. back to what i was saying McMinn in the top 10 its a scam they stink.. shouldn be there

What kind of team does Hixson have? I read they beat Sequatchie 8-4, with one player scoring all four goals for Sequatchie. The game was 4-4 at the half. Sequatchie was not competitive in losses to Notre Dame and Chattanooga Christian. Hixson had 21 shots to Seq's 9. Goal scorers for Hixson were Ibrahim, Ortiz, Miller and Aguillar, are those some of their regulars? Not to demean Seq but they're a first year group and Hixson is listed at 5-0-1, so that score was surprising (the four goals, and the halftime tie).

What kind of team does Hixson have? I read they beat Sequatchie 8-4, with one player scoring all four goals for Sequatchie. The game was 4-4 at the half. Sequatchie was not competitive in losses to Notre Dame and Chattanooga Christian. Hixson had 21 shots to Seq's 9. Goal scorers for Hixson were Ibrahim, Ortiz, Miller and Aguillar, are those some of their regulars? Not to demean Seq but they're a first year group and Hixson is listed at 5-0-1, so that score was surprising (the four goals, and the halftime tie).

Hixson has maybe 3 or 4 club players who hold that team together, they will be no match for the big dogs in their district whose teams start 9 to 11 club players. Such as ND, CCS.

However, the Hixson/ E. Ridge game should be a fun one to watch.

So Seq gaining 4 first half goals was still a pretty good accomplishment? I know pretty much nothing about soccer.

I don't know much about what goes on, on that side of the mountain other than the last couple of years Seq. sends over older travelling rec. teams to to play Redout, E.Ridge, Middle Valley..ect. So I would think their rec. program is growing /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I've also heard that their HS coach is doing his best to grow the sport over there and has brought some excitement about playing the sport. Hopefully someone will start some young club teams in Seq. Co..And if that happens WATCH OUT for Seq. Co. in next the 5 or 6 years.

But yes, to answner your question scoring 4 goals in one half is fantastic....I don't care who are.

Hixson was missing several key players, and added one who just came off an injury for the first time this year.

The field was underwater in several parts, but excuses aside, Hixson came in overconfident (just like they did in their tie with Central) and Sequatchie was up 2-0 in the first ten minutes, because they came to play. Congratulations to them!

Ibrahim marked Seq's key player in the second half, causing the team to shut down completely.

Hixson vs Notre Dame at Hixson tonight at 6.

This should be a good game and test for Hixson. Does Hixson play on their football field?

Hixson was missing several key players, and added one who just came off an injury for the first time this year.

The field was underwater in several parts, but excuses aside, Hixson came in overconfident (just like they did in their tie with Central) and Sequatchie was up 2-0 in the first ten minutes, because they came to play. Congratulations to them!

Ibrahim marked Seq's key player in the second half, causing the team to shut down completely.

Hixson vs Notre Dame at Hixson tonight at 6.

They for sure can't be top 2. Baylor and then McCallie are the definate 1 and 2 in Chattanooga. I think it is alittle muddied after those two teams with a few teams that could claim the 3, 4 and 5 spot.

I agree with you for sure. Baylor and McCallie are again at the top of Chattanooga soccer's ranking. I don't think anyone doubts that. ndsoccer88 I would think you guys will be in the thick of it in a/aa before it is over. Have you gotten your goalie situation resolved....as in a replacement? CSAS appears to be down....lost alot to graduation. CCS had a good win against them. They beat my Red Bank team...we are down also it seems. But everyone is beating up on Bledsoe and Sequatchie as they are first year teams. Baylor/McCallie will be a battle. I hope I can be there to watch that one.