Chattanooga Coaches Top 10 Poll Released

chattasoccer

That's funny basehits. You have seen these teams play once against you....have not seen alot of other teams in Chattanooga that are very good and because one team plays very good against you....they are the best. That is real funny. Ever occur to you that maybe some teams don't get real inspired when they play against another team. They are expected to win and just don't get it together....you know focus to play their best all the times. This was a district game for these teams and you are supposed to get way up for a game like that especially on your home field. Yep...it's true. It is hard to get up and play your best in all games....but please give me a break...move to number one? Again....it is hard to play inspired hard nosed soccer every game you are supposed to win. Tie East Ridge and move to the top? Don't think so....Go Owls! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hats off to CCS tonight......they beat Hixson 6-0.

They had hustle, they had great touches on the ball.

And they can finish.

They by far are the best team that Hixson has seen

And Hixson has seen Notre Dame, Baylor, East Ridge, Walker Valley,Grace.

They also didnt foul just to get the ball.

Good Luck CCS on the rest of your season.

You deserve to be at the top.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny basehits. You have seen these teams play once against you....have not seen alot of other teams in Chattanooga that are very good and because one team plays very good against you....they are the best. That is real funny. Ever occur to you that maybe some teams don't get real inspired when they play against another team. They are expected to win and just don't get it together....you know focus to play their best all the times. This was a district game for these teams and you are supposed to get way up for a game like that especially on your home field. Yep...it's true. It is hard to get up and play your best in all games....but please give me a break...move to number one? Again....it is hard to play inspired hard nosed soccer every game you are supposed to win. Tie East Ridge and move to the top? Don't think so....Go Owls! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The tie at East Ridge was the second game of the season, this isn't the same team in any sense of the word. CCS deserves credit for playing a great game no matter where it was played at. Owlfutbol get the chip off your shoulder when it comes to CCS, you need to be worrying about your own future foes, such as Cleveland when it comes playoff time.............

Don't think I have a chip on my shoulder....but hasn't everyone gotten better than their 2nd game of the season. Of course they have unless they have had injuries. You are not the only team that may have improved. Sounds like you played a good game and I am thinking about our future foes....CCS is one of them I believe. I thought these were opinion posts for all?

The tie at East Ridge was the second game of the season, this isn't the same team in any sense of the word. CCS deserves credit for playing a great game no matter where it was played at. Owlfutbol get the chip off your shoulder when it comes to CCS, you need to be worrying about your own future foes, such as Cleveland when it comes playoff time.............

It just seemed as if Hixson was out hustled, and out played. CCS controlled the game for the majority.For the first 15 minutes into the game (before the first goal), the teams looked even, both with several great opportunities, but after CCS scored, Hixsons team fell apart offensively and defensively (this could be to good adaption on CCS's part). Hixson's defense has been able to hold it together well in recent games, but CCS outplayed them too. Im not a mind reader (as you must be), I cannot look into players minds and tell if they are playing their fullest, or if they "just dont get it together" because of expectation to win, OR, because of unexpected team.East Ridge tied Notre Dame and CCS. (against CCS they put 9 players on defense and tied 2-2)(I dont know details against ND). So maybe ER is just better than you thought in certain areas. (or MAYBE ......ND and CCS "werent real inspired".....??????

All teams may have gotten better, but it's the rate at which you improve that makes winners and losers....

Don't think I have a chip on my shoulder....but hasn't everyone gotten better than their 2nd game of the season. Of course they have unless they have had injuries. You are not the only team that may have improved. Sounds like you played a good game and I am thinking about our future foes....CCS is one of them I believe. I thought these were opinion posts for all?

East Ridge has not tied Notre Dame because we have not played yet....play next week. I don't know for sure but what I think Owl was trying to say was that your game tonight was a big game because it was a district game. I think he was trying to say some teams don't always get up the way they should if it is not a big game for them...ie Baylor vs you guys. Sounded like they just did what it took and maybe had McCallie on their brain??? Don't know if that was the case. Heard that Jimmy Weekly was not at the game for some reason. Anyway, I can't think about that we have our hands full trying to improve to get ready for playoffs....just don't get us tied with East Ridge yet before we play. Good luck to you the rest of the season.

It just seemed as if Hixson was out hustled, and out played. CCS controlled the game for the majority.For the first 15 minutes into the game (before the first goal), the teams looked even, both with several great opportunities, but after CCS scored, Hixsons team fell apart offensively and defensively (this could be to good adaption on CCS's part). Hixson's defense has been able to hold it together well in recent games, but CCS outplayed them too. Im not a mind reader (as you must be), I cannot look into players minds and tell if they are playing their fullest, or if they "just dont get it together" because of expectation to win, OR, because of unexpected team.East Ridge tied Notre Dame and CCS. (against CCS they put 9 players on defense and tied 2-2)(I dont know details against ND). So maybe ER is just better than you thought in certain areas. (or MAYBE ......ND and CCS "werent real inspired".....??????All teams may have gotten better, but it's the rate at which you improve that makes winners and losers....

East Ridge has not tied Notre Dame because we have not played yet....play next week. I don't know for sure but what I think Owl was trying to say was that your game tonight was a big game because it was a district game. I think he was trying to say some teams don't always get up the way they should if it is not a big game for them...ie Baylor vs you guys. Sounded like they just did what it took and maybe had McCallie on their brain??? Don't know if that was the case. Heard that Jimmy Weekly was not at the game for some reason. Anyway, I can't think about that we have our hands full trying to improve to get ready for playoffs....just don't get us tied with East Ridge yet before we play. Good luck to you the rest of the season.

Coach Weekly was at the Dalton vs. McCallie game that evening.

Sorry, NDsoccer. I was imformed incorrectly.