best player in the state?

TXlonghorns14

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree warmachine....Butch pretty much breathes basketball. I asked someone what was wrong with him when I saw him and they said he had just had a couple of heart attacks a couple of weeks before and look where he was at a basketball game, lol...I like Butch and the way he coached the DC teams. Some people don't like him, but deep down inside everyone knows he's a great coach!

I agree warmachine....Butch pretty much breathes basketball. I asked someone what was wrong with him when I saw him and they said he had just had a couple of heart attacks a couple of weeks before and look where he was at a basketball game, lol...I like Butch and the way he coached the DC teams. Some people don't like him, but deep down inside everyone knows he's a great coach!

I`ll second that.

warmachine....I think I have an "idea" of what "people" Butch has been talking to /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> ..... My only concern is the heart attacks he has had here lately. I saw him at several GC games this year and he looked pretty roughed up and the stress put on coaching wouldn't help his health much. Can I get an idea of whom ya coach, maybe? If not, it's cool....

butch was in a sea of green, along with coach starks son & i think coach starks also during the bolivar game. too bad bolivar lost:(