Siegel vs. Ridgeway

War Eagles

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was the first time this year that I have watched Siegel play. I hope that they were not just hyped up last night because of the talk of Antioch beating them by 10-40 points. If they play with the intensity that they played with last night none of these teams can beat them. I must say that TC proved himself last night as a true point guard. He handled the ball well and distributed it like a pro. Kind of reminded me of Nash. I know your smiling Tyler if your reading this. The difference in the game last night was team work. I have never seen Ridgeway play up until last night. I was not impressed at all. Siegel needs to stay in the zone that they were in last night and add a full court press just to rattle them a little bit more. I'm taking Siegel by 10pts.

Ridgeway 66 ........... Siegal 46

----------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations Ridgeway. Great season Siegal.

I hate it that Siegel lost tonight, but at least they made it this far . Pretty dang impressive considering 4 soph starters! Congrats to Ridgeway and hope you guys take it all the way.

Where are the Siegel posters ?? Details on what happened? I know Cutter got roughed up bigtime last night....how did he play tonight? Was Ridgeway that much better tonight or did Siegel beat themselves with turnovers or missed shots?

I hate it that Siegel lost tonight, but at least they made it this far . Pretty dang impressive considering 4 soph starters! Congrats to Ridgeway and hope you guys take it all the way.

Where are the Siegel posters ?? Details on what happened? I know Cutter got roughed up bigtime last night....how did he play tonight? Was Ridgeway that much better tonight or did Siegel beat themselves with turnovers or missed shots?

Ridgeway was that much better.....they had too much size and depth for siegel tonight....Good season for siegel .... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ridgeway was that much better.....they had too much size and depth for siegel tonight....Good season for siegel .... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know Ridgeway has a Mr. BBall finalist on their team, but what grades are their other starters?

Doesn't Siegel start 2 seniors? Cutter and Hughes.

Doesn't Siegel start 2 seniors? Cutter and Hughes.

Yes, you are exactly right. My bad. They keep putting in the DNj about the 4 "super sophs" and I keep forgetting that doesn't mean they all start.

Where are the Siegel posters? You are showing folk that they are right about yall......in here in droves when you win.....and eerily silent in a loss. Be proud of your team and give them some praise. Most of all congratulate the winners.

Good luck to the Stars tonight. I was able to make it to the Glass House to support them last night, but have to support my UK Wildcats tonight instead. Remember TEAMWORK takes it everytime, fellows. You guys have learned that this year!! Keep making Murfreesboro proud guys!

Lots of KY fans driving home through TN in the rain today huh? KY??? I live in TN. GO VOLS!!!

Sorry to get off topic. Glad everybody that was in the GA dome is ok.

First off, congratulations boys for making it this far. Not many people at the beginning of the season would have thought we would have made it this far. Ya'll overachieved. We are very proud of ya'll.

Now last night's game was tough. It seemed like they hit every shot they took and we couldn't hit ours. Nothing would go right for us. However, we did not come out with the same intensity last night as we did with Antioch. I don't know if we were a little to hyped up from the game still or what. But it was not the same Siegel team last night. As for Ridgeway, I watched their game which Clarkesville and wasn't impressed with them Thursday night. It was very clear last night that Thursday's night game was a poorly played game for Ridgeway because they came out dominating Friday. Also, I have to give credit to Ridgeway's coach because he had Cutter's number. He prepared his boys well to stop Cutter from setting any offense up. They read him like a book most of the time. Good win Ridgeway and good look tonight.

However, I am very proud of these boys from Siegel High School. You played your hearts out and there was nothing more you could do. You had a great run and surprised many people with how far you went. You represented 7AAA very well. Don't hang your heads and know your community is still behind you in your future endeavours. Congratulations Siegel!

SIEGEL NATION!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />