Siegel vs. Ridgeway

War Eagles

Yes, you are exactly right. My bad. They keep putting in the DNj about the 4 "super sophs" and I keep forgetting that doesn't mean they all start.

Where are the Siegel posters? You are showing folk that they are right about yall......in here in droves when you win.....and eerily silent in a loss. Be proud of your team and give them some praise. Most of all congratulate the winners.

That comment was not neccessary.

Siegel did very well with a strong and very quick team. No wonder Ridgeway is no. 1. Ridgeway will surely win it all. Watch White Station also last night. White Station didn't seem as strong. Can you imagine if Murfreesboro City had open enrollment like Memphis? Football would be lined up at Riverdale, baseball players would be lined up at Oakland, Blackman boys with soccer and a toss up for Coach King and Siegel for basketball. Ridgeway and White Station are definitely stacked with talent. I hate the gold ball is going back west.

Great season this year! Love District 7 AAA basketball!! Can't wait till next year. Hope everyone stays healthy and injury free this off season. Go Siegel!! Thanks for some great memories!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to see us take one on the chin like that to end such a spectacular season. NO ONE gave us ANY hope of making it where we did. I felt we could the whole way. This is a talented team. We lost to Ridgeway due to 3 reasons. Fatigue, We left everything we had out on the floor against antioch thursday night. Everyone played there heart out and busted there butt that game and played the best game we had all year, and the hardest. Coaching, You give Harris a week to get a game plan together and he is a great coach. It was clear he had not prepared for the next round in the least bit, and was out coached the whole game. He didnt call timeouts when he should have I felt and he just didnt make adjustments, when he tells the paper at halftime I told the boys they cant hit like that all night, thats not coaching at all, BUT Harris had a great year this year and has become a GREAT coach. Have alot of respect for what he did with this team after a 5-5 district start. The last reason is Athleticism. They just were flat out more athletic. Siegel is a very very athletic team, but they dont get pressed like that ever and they are not use to having people on the other team that are more athletic. I love the boys on this Siegel team and if you ask me they will be back the next 2 years. I hope we can find a true point guard next season to take over for my favorite player in Siegel basketball history Tyler Cutter. The kid has been the J.J. Redick of our program gettin hated on all the time. Its remarkable what all he has done. If not for him we wouldnt have been where we were last night. Congrats on a GREAT 4 years Tyler Cutter. Go up to Indiana State and make a name for yourself. He is a better player then ever given credit for. The Siegel basketball program has 2 state semifina appearances in 5 years of exsistence and 3 state tournament apperances in 5 years. Its becoming a premiere basketball program of Middle Tennessee no matter what anyone want to believe. With the talent we have we CAN go back to state 2 times. This team was fun to watch. I sure am going to miss watching Tyler Cutter. Guess im going to have to get ESPN full court next year. Congratulations Stars. You made Siegel students an alumni very proud. Keep up the hard work and dedication and we will see you at the state tournament again next year. GO STARS.

I hate to see us take one on the chin like that to end such a spectacular season. NO ONE gave us ANY hope of making it where we did. I felt we could the whole way. This is a talented team. We lost to Ridgeway due to 3 reasons. Fatigue, We left everything we had out on the floor against antioch thursday night. Everyone played there heart out and busted there butt that game and played the best game we had all year, and the hardest. Coaching, You give Harris a week to get a game plan together and he is a great coach. It was clear he had not prepared for the next round in the least bit, and was out coached the whole game. He didnt call timeouts when he should have I felt and he just didnt make adjustments, when he tells the paper at halftime I told the boys they cant hit like that all night, thats not coaching at all, BUT Harris had a great year this year and has become a GREAT coach. Have alot of respect for what he did with this team after a 5-5 district start. The last reason is Athleticism. They just were flat out more athletic. Siegel is a very very athletic team, but they dont get pressed like that ever and they are not use to having people on the other team that are more athletic. I love the boys on this Siegel team and if you ask me they will be back the next 2 years. I hope we can find a true point guard next season to take over for my favorite player in Siegel basketball history Tyler Cutter. The kid has been the J.J. Redick of our program gettin hated on all the time. Its remarkable what all he has done. If not for him we wouldnt have been where we were last night. Congrats on a GREAT 4 years Tyler Cutter. Go up to Indiana State and make a name for yourself. He is a better player then ever given credit for. The Siegel basketball program has 2 state semifina appearances in 5 years of exsistence and 3 state tournament apperances in 5 years. Its becoming a premiere basketball program of Middle Tennessee no matter what anyone want to believe. With the talent we have we CAN go back to state 2 times. This team was fun to watch. I sure am going to miss watching Tyler Cutter. Guess im going to have to get ESPN full court next year. Congratulations Stars. You made Siegel students an alumni very proud. Keep up the hard work and dedication and we will see you at the state tournament again next year. GO STARS.

Like that post. Yea Cutter is a whole lot better than people give him credit for, besides us Siegel fans. Cutter will have a great career at Indiana State and he will probably be playing professional someday somewhere. He reminds me alot of a young Steve Nash. Cutter was an incredible leader for the Stars and they will greatly miss his scoring, leadership, and toughness he gave every game. I'm sure he will continue to work hard this summer to get ready for the Sycamores next year and his dad will continue to help him out too because his dad played college basketball also. Good luck Cutter /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />