Mitchell vs Fulton

yankees8589

These state tournament officials are not very good. The TSSAA makes a big deal out of doing things right, they need to evaluate the quality of officials in the state. The charge was not a good call but what about the temper tantrum that started with Torry ripping his jersey out of his shorts. Any other game this would have been a technical foul. The officiating crew did a great job of embarrassing themselves in front of a statewide audience. Torry not only made a fool of himself, he showed up the officiating crew and the tssaa.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE. THE FIFTH FOUL WAS A BAD CALL. SHOULDVE BEEN A BLOCK. BUT AFTER EVERY FOUL THEY CALLED ON HIM THE WHOLE GAME HE LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO KILL SOMEBODY. I WAS THINKING THE WHOLE GAME THAT HE WOULD BLOW UP. SO WHEN HE BLEW UP AT THE END IT DIDNT SURPRISE ME. IM SURE HIS TEAMMATES, FANS , AND COACHES HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE. HE WAS PUTTING HIMSELF BEFORE THE TEAM. I JUST CANT SEE HOW YOU WOULD HAVE A GUY LIKE THAT ON THE TEAM. IS HE THE SAME ONE THAT WAS GONNA LEAVE MITCHELL ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO OR WAS IT SOMEONE ELSE???

Dude, a little courtesy please, caps off.

I AGREE. THE FIFTH FOUL WAS A BAD CALL. SHOULDVE BEEN A BLOCK. BUT AFTER EVERY FOUL THEY CALLED ON HIM THE WHOLE GAME HE LOOKED LIKE HE WANTED TO KILL SOMEBODY. I WAS THINKING THE WHOLE GAME THAT HE WOULD BLOW UP. SO WHEN HE BLEW UP AT THE END IT DIDNT SURPRISE ME. IM SURE HIS TEAMMATES, FANS , AND COACHES HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE. HE WAS PUTTING HIMSELF BEFORE THE TEAM. I JUST CANT SEE HOW YOU WOULD HAVE A GUY LIKE THAT ON THE TEAM. IS HE THE SAME ONE THAT WAS GONNA LEAVE MITCHELL ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO OR WAS IT SOMEONE ELSE???

Yea the coach was definitely ready for it. The players acted like he didnt even exsist.

there was also a possesion when the announcer talked about him taking a shot and missing and he just stood there instead of getting back on defense. he was also the same kid who snowbirded the whole 4th quarter against howard and scored 48 points

At the half the coach for Mitchell said at the end of his interview "rather be good as lucky" and laughed as he went to the locker room. Me, I'd rather be good with alot of luck. Congratulations Fulton.

Jodie and Mitch just flat out coached this Johnson "dude"...someone from the TSSAA needs to conduct a sportsmanship clinic in the Memphis City Schools system. Do they hold their coaches accountable? Oh well nobody cares about Memphis teams anyway.

I thought Mitchell would blow this game out..especially after Fulton was comming off a double overtime thriller against a team like DC and having to come back the next day and play a team as talented as Mitchell..Looks like I was wrong for the 2nd time today. Congrats to Fulton...much better team than I thought. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree sportsmanship should be tought and should be pat of any program, however, why should a person always have to be the bigger person when they are wronged. Torry is a hot head kid, but he is a kid. The game should be fair and should be played out where the best team should win. For those of you who keep making the jokes about the kids in Memphis really need to check yourself. These are kids and they deserve fair teatment. Then they should protest when they are not being treated fair. Grown folks should demand that they be treated fairly. Yea it is easy to say how you would act if you feel you where wronged but really how would you feel if someone is taking someting from you that you have worked so hard for. It is amazing how people on this site are so quick to say Memphis coaches cant coach or players cant play but why is there always come issues when we play.

It is easy for people to try and put this kid down and even the Mitchell team but how about someone standing up for what is right. Man to not think this game was fair is fooling yourself.

I agree sportsmanship should be tought and should be pat of any program, however, why should a person always have to be the bigger person when they are wronged. Torry is a hot head kid, but he is a kid. The game should be fair and should be played out where the best team should win. For those of you who keep making the jokes about the kids in Memphis really need to check yourself. These are kids and they deserve fair teatment. Then they should protest when they are not being treated fair. Grown folks should demand that they be treated fairly. Yea it is easy to say how you would act if you feel you where wronged but really how would you feel if someone is taking someting from you that you have worked so hard for. It is amazing how people on this site are so quick to say Memphis coaches cant coach or players cant play but why is there always come issues when we play.

It is easy for people to try and put this kid down and even the Mitchell team but how about someone standing up for what is right. Man to not think this game was fair is fooling yourself.

The young man is 18 about to go into the real world. He needs to grow up and not act like this. I am 19 and know not to act like this if I was in the situation. He should know how to act; I hope the lady that was by his side goes to Texas with him so she can calm him down a little bit whenever something doesnt go his way. smckinney you act like he is still just an immature little kid, but I hope he is not because he is an athlete, and if he acts like this in Texas he wont last long.