Video: Heart of a Warrior

Guest iamoz

I thought I would share this video with the fans of DC. I would also like to commend Dyer County on their effort put forth at the TSSAA tournament. Not to take anything away from the rest of the Dyer County players because they all have??¦.. ???A HEART OF A WARRIOR??? ??¦??¦A CHOCTAW WARRIOR??¦??¦ but, in all my years of watching high school sports (and there have been a few) I have never seen an athlete display such determination with a WILL TO WIN ATTITUDE than I witnessed from C.J. Crittendon during the Fulton game on Friday!

I know it hurts not to win it all, but that doesn??™t mean you??™re not winners!

It??™s how hard you play to win that makes you a winner. A WINNER AT HEART!!

Here??™s a link to youtube, lower quality but faster for slower internet users.

That young man gave EVERY bit of his heart and soul in that game......even though a loss in that game , HE PROVED to anyone watching what a winner he is. I, for one, am proud of every single one of our kids. Great year and great run at it guys!!!! Would be nice to see him on the FB field again.....I'll just wait it out till next BB season.

Great video..C.J. puts all he had into every game he plays..very unselfish as the playmaker for the Choctaws....hes the one that has made this Choctaw team Great !!!

HEY 64 !!!!!!!!!!!!! He's comin' BAAAAACK too ! I know you're aware of this, but dang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That in itself excites me about the '08 - '09 season !

I wanna say congrats. to D.C. in one heck of a season! Im a UC fan but you can bet i was pulling for DC 100%..I think DC got robbed on a no call when CJ got hammered at almost mid court when DC HAD the game in hand and Fulton picked the ball up and went on to score..Then Blake fouled out on a touch foul..The refs in the DC game were horrible as well as the UC game..DC never got a break from the refs when they needed it..It seemed they just wasnt gonna let DC win that game..Tell them guys to hold their heads up because there is nothing to be ashamed of in what they have done this year..Good luck to them guys and coaches next year...GREAT VIEDO by the way!!