Riverdale at Shelbyville

3/21

Cooville vs Hendersonville

Shelbyville vs Hendersonville

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good man. Only thing I might change is father Ryan higher and didnt franklin beat ravenwood? But anyways keep up the good work. And good luck to everyone this week

Yea Franklin may have beat Ravenwood but you have to look at other results as well, 20 Dickson County beat 10 Shelbyville, but lost to Balckman and Ravenwood, so you just have to put a reasonable rank. I agree with you that Father Ryan should be ranked higher. Yea it looks pretty good mjuhb, but check the 15th and 17th rank good work

Let's be honest, the Independence Tournament was not a reflection on how good teams were or weren't. It would have been great if not for the weather, but when passes or shots go two feet after you do either, then there is no way you can measure one game against another. The young men couldn't go four steps without falling in the mud pit. It was as bad as Regionals in Oklahoma City this past June. Everyone needs to take those games for what they were worth, which wasn't much.

Kudo's does go to the Independence Coaches and Volunteers to allow play to continue and get some touches on the ball for whatever that was worth, but they worked very hard to try and get games in that mess.