True Allegiance of Mr Noitall

Fan

I think I have figured out what is going on with Mr Noitall.... or at least a good theroy. Hear me out.

The way I see it is Mr. Noitall is trying to pull of one of those OLD SCHOOL coaching tricks of long ago..... you know, talk bad or do something to your school, field, or field house and say it was done by one of your hated rivals. That way your team gets fired up, works harder, and hates your opponent and everybody thinks that rival is low class. Seen it happen many times before the big game or all the time so everybody hates the rival. By the way, nobody needs any new reason to hate Tullahoma

OKAY Mr Noitall..... what school / town are you really from???? Manchester? Columbia? Lincoln County? Been reading CoachT for a long time and haven't seen anyone from Tullahoma be soo hard on anyone else...... unless it is on one of their own coaches.

OR are you MJUHB in disguise?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have figured out what is going on with Mr Noitall.... or at least a good theroy. Hear me out.

The way I see it is Mr. Noitall is trying to pull of one of those OLD SCHOOL coaching tricks of long ago..... you know, talk bad or do something to your school, field, or field house and say it was done by one of your hated rivals. That way your team gets fired up, works harder, and hates your opponent and everybody thinks that rival is low class. Seen it happen many times before the big game or all the time so everybody hates the rival. By the way, nobody needs any new reason to hate Tullahoma

OKAY Mr Noitall..... what school / town are you really from???? Manchester? Columbia? Lincoln County? Been reading CoachT for a long time and haven't seen anyone from Tullahoma be soo hard on anyone else...... unless it is on one of their own coaches.

Hasn't posted today, which is very unusual. You may be on to something! He must really be rubbing you the wrong way to make that 33rd post in 7 years...

I am a parent from THS and not a single one of us feels the way that mrnoitall feels. All he/she is doing is adding pressure to our girls and it is negative pressure not positive. You don't see anyone from Tullahoma on here bragging about or putting down other coaches or teams. What has Tullahoma done to be hated??? Try to win a few ball games?? Our girls work VERY HARD!!!!! We are very PROUD of our coaches and players. I'm sure our girls and coaches want to win just like every other team!!!! District 8AAA has very competitve teams in it and each one wants to beat the other just as much. Good Luck and Play Ball!!!!

I am a parent from THS and not a single one of us feels the way that mrnoitall feels. All he/she is doing is adding pressure to our girls and it is negative pressure not positive. You don't see anyone from Tullahoma on here bragging about or putting down other coaches or teams. What has Tullahoma done to be hated??? Try to win a few ball games?? Our girls work VERY HARD!!!!! We are very PROUD of our coaches and players. I'm sure our girls and coaches want to win just like every other team!!!! District 8AAA has very competitve teams in it and each one wants to beat the other just as much. Good Luck and Play Ball!!!!

Great post.

I agree completely. Let's play ball and quit the trash talk. It seems this Mr Noitall is fairly uneducated and most definitely trying to stir it up on here in a big way. He or she is giving Tullahoma softball fans a bad reputation for no reason. We certainly all realize that District 8-AAA is as competitive as ever and anyone could win it in the end. Tullahoma is a very solid team, but so are several others in the district. Can't we all just get along and enjoy some great softball?

Yes MrNoitAll is a coach, he was born in Tullahoma and has a great many ties to the Wildcats, NO I am not trying to hurt anyone!!! I am a very caring person and all MrNoitAll is saying someone is going to lose and he just tells you who it is! As stated before you can get mad and feel sorry for yourself, blame MrNoitAll because I made an error or I took a third strike OR you can work harder and take extra swings, get more ground balls, more fly balls and win games or continue to blame MrNoitAll! All MrNoitAll is doing is giving his expert opinions. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitall,

You may want to heed this advice:

coacht:

Judging by the number of people who have added you to their Ignore list, you will soon be preaching to an empty choir. Just thought you might want to know that in case you want your free speech and ideas to matter.

Just some friendly advice.

Yes MrNoitAll is a coach, he was born in Tullahoma and has a great many ties to the Wildcats, NO I am not trying to hurt anyone!!! I am a very caring person and all MrNoitAll is saying someone is going to lose and he just tells you who it is! As stated before you can get mad and feel sorry for yourself, blame MrNoitAll because I made an error or I took a third strike OR you can work harder and take extra swings, get more ground balls, more fly balls and win games or continue to blame MrNoitAll! All MrNoitAll is doing is giving his expert opinions. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What do you coach? Not High School Softball! You may have a rec team or a travel team, but no High School team.

Please read my comment in two other locations, apologizing for Noitall...do not know if you are right in your theory or not, but............

However, there is no reason to say on the board meant to discuss athletics, that you "hate" an entire community. We all have feelings, about a few, in every single community, but to "hate" entire towns is hurtful to the kids that read this....and hurtful to those that try to be upstanding and demonstrate good sportsmanship...thank you.

I can tell one thing. MrNoitAll knows middle tennessee high school softball !!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Absolutely amazing that you would go and create an alter-ego to complement yourself... I have to give you credit, MrNoitAll, when I think I've seen it all, you go and do something else...Did you really think the people on these boards wouldn't be smart enough to figure out that you created this new name??

Absolutely amazing that you would go and create an alter-ego to complement yourself... I have to give you credit, MrNoitAll, when I think I've seen it all, you go and do something else...Did you really think the people on these boards wouldn't be smart enough to figure out that you created this new name??

Great point Cascade.....after all he is NOITALL...lol, a "highly educated softball coach who is always right" give me a break!! You are giving the great fans of Tullahoma a bad rep.