District 13

dcsoftball

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co beat Dyersburg Sat. by the score of 7-3. It was a little cool but just glad to finally be able to play.Both teams seem to not let the cool air and the hard winds to bother them and played a good game with few mistakes. Dyer Co will travel to Westview to make up a rain-out game tomorrow at 2:30 just playing 1 game varsity only.

Gibson may have the best team from what I've heard. Dyersburg slumping right now but I expect them to come back strong. When Westview and Gibson play it could be a very big game as the winner could gather a grip on the district to that point.

The View seems to be riding on a high right now but give them time besides their coaching lacks a little to be desired. Crockett playing better too. Crockett and Obion may have the best coaching and youth in the district.

Other teams in this area to look for. Camden young but playing good ball. Can't overlook Huntington with their pitching talent

What about you Wild West: You been watching any games? Anybody else got predictions for this area? I've only seen a handful of games and relying on info i hear.