Dyer Co. fans

ready4boro

Haaaaaa!!!haaaaaa!!!! I have eaten NO humble pie....don't speak for me, I can do that quite well myself. I NEVER said we would win state! It is an honor to make it there!!! THEIR coach is very proud of them, as are the fans....he obviously has control of them..they made it to semi-finals of state, had a Mr. Basketball candidate. Look at their record....why would we eat humble pie?? I can't wait to see what they bring next season....for one we have one of the top ranked players in the state coming back /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Things are a nice shade of ORANGE around here...and I LOVE IT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Their coach is proud of what he think he has done not the kids. He needs to give the kids more credit than always talking about what he did it is what they did. Memphis mitchell made it to the finals an they don't have control so what are you saying. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hater why would I have to hate I gave the kids credit. I wanted the kids to win but I Just don't like some of their fans that talk so much.

Quite simple.......don't read the DC threads /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Nobody around here will die without your input. Heck some of the biggest dissing of DC came from Liberty fans.....we bantered back and forth. I met some of them and we get along great......lighten up just a little.

Hater why would I have to hate I gave the kids credit. I wanted the kids to win but I Just don't like some of their fans that talk so much.

I'm not from DC either. I'm from Jackson SS. I think DC's fans are great and rarely ever start anything but they will stick up for their Team and School. Maybe I'm one of those that talks to much because I have followed them all season and jumped right in on all the arguments even though I'm not from DC. Are you from Middle or East tn and if not what part of West TN. These kids had a great season and most likely won some games on account of fan support so the fans must not be that bad. DC and UC had the best fan support of any two teams I saw this year.

Their coach is proud of what he think he has done not the kids. He needs to give the kids more credit than always talking about what he did it is what they did. Memphis mitchell made it to the finals an they don't have control so what are you saying. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You honestly have NO CLUE as to what you are saying....NONE. Do you read the papers from this area?...have you talked to McCord after the games?....I doubt it or you would know what you are saying is soooooooo far off /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> You have no idea how jealous you sound....such an underlying current of jealousy in your posts. Awwwwww....so sad /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> We in DC are happy ...our sports programs are great....in both the high school and middle school. Dang...DC's future looks darn good!!!!

Yo man I got a serious question for you! How much did "the good stuff" cost you? Cause you seriously got to be SMOKING something!!!!! Come on now McCord is a great coach and he is proud of the KIDS! You know you shouldn't have starting this thread!

I'm Just a fan of the game an coacht. But every since that last horn went off in the boro they have been eating humble pie everyday. You guys just knew you were going to win. I race cars and when someone says fast and furious I think crash and burn. I am a fan of the team. What I saw from them that the coach had no control I could tell the way the players walked off the court, leaning back in the chairs just the small thing they needed to win to be a complete team.

I've read a bunch of posts that have said eat crow or humble pie... I've NEVER had crow or humble pie! What does it taste like? Well, fast and furious is better than slow and lazy! Crash and burn? Quit talking about what happens to you when you race cars!! Coach had no control what games were you watching!

I'm not from DC either. I'm from Jackson SS. I think DC's fans are great and rarely ever start anything but they will stick up for their Team and School. Maybe I'm one of those that talks to much because I have followed them all season and jumped right in on all the arguments even though I'm not from DC. Are you from Middle or East tn and if not what part of West TN. These kids had a great season and most likely won some games on account of fan support so the fans must not be that bad. DC and UC had the best fan support of any two teams I saw this year.

Your from Jackson SS well thats it you know evrything

Quite simple.......don't read the DC threads /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Nobody around here will die without your input. Heck some of the biggest dissing of DC came from Liberty fans.....we bantered back and forth. I met some of them and we get along great......lighten up just a little.

Yeah I heard you lost the bet. You really thought DC was going to win state. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I am sitting here reading the posts from the DC faithful and other's that are joining in on the roasting of (ready4boro) and watching the fireworks.........I guess now you can see what I mean but in all honestly your remarks were a bit unwarranted to some degree the DC faithful are like most fans or people in general very protective of that which is close to them in this case it is their team. I cannot help but think the Trojan faithful have and will continue to be that way about our teams. I do feel DC have a few fans who are way out in left field (Just like Us and any other teams) many of them are rude obnoxious and hold a lot of bitterness and come on here to spew out their emotions. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I just feel it is very unappropriate when we as adults come on here and belittle these young people..... no child should be exposed to that type of behavior I always try to treat people the way I want to be treated if we all just used and lived by that philosophy we would be amaze at just how much better this entire world and this board would be... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah I heard you lost the bet. You really thought DC was going to win state. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Never..ever said that DC was going to win state!!!!.....you know nothing about me!!!! What is your problem besides being ridiculously insane /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> What in the world have I ever done to you??? Have I hurt your feelings at some time or another...made you cry?? What is the deal???

Your from Jackson SS well thats it you know evrything

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean but I could care less. Not sure what your beef is with the DC fans either but it's actually quite funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> All your doing is trying to stir things up and I'm not going to give you the satisfaction because this is funny to you..in your own twisted way..... Great fans, Great Coach, and Great Kids and all you want to do is tear them all down...I don't get it!!! I had a heated two day conversation with some UC fans about a month ago but I'm glad they won the State and have had some very friendly conversations with some of them since then..You should do the same. Or maybe go back and race your MatchBox cars on that 50 dollar race track in your spare room /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I am sitting here reading the posts from the DC faithful and other's that are joining in on the roasting of (ready4boro) and watching the fireworks.........I guess now you can see what I mean but in all honestly your remarks were a bit unwarranted to some degree the DC faithful are like most fans or people in general very protective of that which is close to them in this case it is their team. I cannot help but think the Trojan faithful have and will continue to be that way about our teams. I do feel DC have a few fans who are way out in left field (Just like Us and any other teams) many of them are rude obnoxious and hold a lot of bitterness and come on here to spew out their emotions. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I just feel it is very unappropriate when we as adults come on here and belittle these young people..... no child should be exposed to that type of behavior I always try to treat people the way I want to be treated if we all just used and lived by that philosophy we would be amaze at just how much better this entire world and this board would be... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great Post from the Trojan faithful! I think this is getting quite fun in here! and it might get heated in a little bit everyone stay tuned! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />