Dyer Co. fans

ready4boro

I don't think Coach McCord was worried about GC coming back on him. He would've won by 40 even if he would've had his subs it at the start of the second half. I think he was just aiming for 100 and knew it was going to happen. Running up the score IS unsportsmanlike and is not an opinion. Whenever you beat a team by 54 and leading by 30-35 at the half you know your going to win the game. Anyways, it'll catch up one day and the DC folks will be claiming they got ran up on and we'll be able to refer back to this. Also, you never answer my question why CJ was in the game at that point against OC when he got the elbow..........

I don't think no one on here has also noted that DC DID lose to the state champs, Knox Fulton, so it's not like they lost to a team that they were head and shoulders better than. Knox Fulton was very good in every spot on the floor and had one of the best big men I've seen shoot the ball. #50 from Fulton had a nice touch for a big guy like him. He could stroke the three ball!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Coach McCord was worried about GC coming back on him. He would've won by 40 even if he would've had his subs it at the start of the second half. I think he was just aiming for 100 and knew it was going to happen. Running up the score IS unsportsmanlike and is not an opinion. Whenever you beat a team by 54 and leading by 30-35 at the half you know your going to win the game. Anyways, it'll catch up one day and the DC folks will be claiming they got ran up on and we'll be able to refer back to this.

I don't think no one on here has also noted that DC DID lose to the state champs, Knox Fulton, so it's not like they lost to a team that they were head and shoulders better than. Knox Fulton was very good in every spot on the floor and had one of the best big men I've seen shoot the ball. #50 from Fulton had a nice touch for a big guy like him. He could stroke the three ball!

I do know for a fact starters were left in in certain games because scouts were there......you would play your best also if scouts were in the house /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We gave Fulton credit on the other thread.

Yea, I didn't say ya'll didn't give them credit. I was referring to the person that started this thread. Even though DC lost, they did lose to the eventual state champ.

If scouts made their way to the GC/DC game @ DC they picked a perfect game for Blake, Crittendon, and Kimble to show their ability. They did anything and everything they wanted.

I don't think Coach McCord was worried about GC coming back on him. He would've won by 40 even if he would've had his subs it at the start of the second half. I think he was just aiming for 100 and knew it was going to happen. Running up the score IS unsportsmanlike and is not an opinion. Whenever you beat a team by 54 and leading by 30-35 at the half you know your going to win the game. Anyways, it'll catch up one day and the DC folks will be claiming they got ran up on and we'll be able to refer back to this. Also, you never answer my question why CJ was in the game at that point against OC when he got the elbow..........

I do not know why he was in there maybe Dyer County was trying to run up the score JUST CAUSE WE COULD! Coach McCord isn't like Butch Hopkins he doesn't purposely run up the score! Just break the pressure and you wouldn't have any problems.... Am I right? Closest games were with White Co., BTW, and Knox. Fulton they all broke the pressure and look how close the games were 2 of them were losses! And in the Fulton vs. DC thread we all congratulated Knox. Fulton and yes they were a great team and #50 was a great athlete!

Hmmm...think about what you just said beavo....

He doesn't purposely run up the score but he leaves starters in with 4 minutes to go in a 50 point game????? That's not on purpose?!

"I do not know why he was in there maybe Dyer County was trying to run up the score JUST CAUSE WE COULD!"

lol...thought so

Scott Egdar from SEMO came to see MJ Brown play towards the end of the regular season in a game at Union City..UC was blowing their opponent out at half and MJ didn't play in the second half....Edgar was late and got to the game at half...He didn't get to see MJ play that night....

Just sayin.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hmmm...think about what you just said beavo....

He doesn't purposely run up the score but he leaves starters in with 4 minutes to go in a 50 point game????? That's not on purpose?!

"I do not know why he was in there maybe Dyer County was trying to run up the score JUST CAUSE WE COULD!"

There ya go buddy, showing the arrogance now....

Of course I am /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The thread says they are humble now! So I guess that just puts that humble comment to rest /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And to the part of my post am I right? They couldn't break the pressure so that is why they were down by that much!!

Scott Egdar from SEMO came to see MJ Brown play towards the end of the regular season in a game at Union City..UC was blowing their opponent out at half and MJ didn't play in the second half....Edgar was late and got to the game at half...He didn't get to see MJ play that night....

Just sayin.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So sorry Scott didn't see him play....just sayin.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like I said in a previous post you were going to tell me what you just told me: "They couldn't break the pressure so that is why they were down by that much!!"

There comes a point when sportsmanship falls into place. That is WAY BEFORE the game get's to be a 50 point game. Obviously DC is lacking a little something in the sportsmanship department. Every things good in Dyer Co. right now and for the next couple of years but once you get back to where you guys were CJ's Freshman year we don't want to hear about the score getting ran up! It's great now but there's that old saying "whatever goes around comes around."

So sorry Scott didn't see him play....just sayin.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Edgar was upset too...But Sisco didn't put Brown back in to pile up more stats just because there was someone there to see him play....

Believe me though Edgar saw him plenty of times the rest of the year....

So GC and P&G.....do you coach???? Exactly what I thought. Are you scouts?? Exactly what I thought. Are you DC supporters?? Exactly what I thought. Do you get off on bashing a neighboring team.....YEP, exactly what I thought.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just sayin....